Chapter 33

-------
"Memorable moments..."
-------

Ayan's POV:

"Ayan! Here..." I heard a female voice screaming my name and it didn't take me a second to recognize her voice.
I turned to the direction having Ayaah's hand in mine to see Rafi standing there with the little one.

Wallah! She looks really cute! My little sister is a mother now...
The little one looks like a carbon copy of her.

We both reached near her as I took my sister in a bone-crushing hug. And immediately that little one beat me! I winced and pulled away. Woah! He has strength like his mother I see.

"Nice way to welcome dear nephew!" I said as I pinched his cheeks making him glare at me like I did a crime.

"Woah! Your son is a feisty one!" I said and she laughed.

"You haven't seen all of him though!" She said giggling.
"Okay step aside, now let me meet my bhabi (sister-in-law)!" She pushed me away and pulled Ayaah in front of her.
Nice, I will just leave for Pakistan then!

Both of their eyes had tears as they saw each other. Rafi looked at her from top to bottom like taking in her whole appearance.

"You know, I actually knew a little bit that you will be my bhabi in the future.
Ayaah my love, hope you remember me!" She said with mischief as Ayaah smiled.

"How can I ever forget Rafi..." She said and embraced Rafi making me smile.

I hope she gets well soon.

And to my surprise, the little one didn't push Ayaah off but giggled blushing.

"You can not believe how much I missed you! It's just the pregnancy and work pressure didn't let me go and meet my favorite Ayaah." Rafi's words made me roll my eyes.

"Excuse me! I am here too... Did I come from Mars?" I asked with sarcasm making her giggle.

"Well, you can go back now that I have my bhabi!"
Rafi showed her 32 well-brushed teeth making me roll my eyes more.

"Umm, about that... Ayaah is MY WIFE BEFORE BEING YOUR BHABI!" I said as I grabbed Ayaah's hand firmly in mine glaring at Rafi.

"Oho! You monkey, see your face in the mirror before calling this beautiful girl your wife" She said and Ayaah giggled.
I glared at her.

"Excuse me! This girl is insulting your husband and you are laughing!" I said to Ayaah to see her laughing more...
Arghhh! These two.

"Oye! She knows you are a monkey... That's the reason she is laughing!" She said as I fumed more.

"Oye! Shut up, you elephant! Look at yourself first before commenting about me." I said as I glared at her making her eyes wide.

"Bhabi see what this idiot is saying!" She said complaining to Ayaah making her scold and glare at me.

"Ayan! How could you say that to her!" Ayaah said as I rolled my eyes.

"What about the thing she said to me!"
I said whining.

But just then we heard a scream...
"Arghhhhh!" And it was none other than the little one again.

We all burst out laughing seeing the grumpy face of that boy.

"Amir, what happened baby! See, this is your Mama and Mami. Say hi..." Rafi called her little one in her arms as he glared at me very cutely.
But as he looked at Ayaah he giggled looking at her and urged her to take him in her arms.
Ayaah took him gently kissing his cheek as he giggled more blushing.
And top of that He kissed her cheek back making my eyes wide.
"Mami!" He said in his babyish voice.