Epilogue

---------

The piercing rays of the sun peeked through the curtains as it slowly removed the darkness on the black and blue combined walls of that particular room.

A couple sleeping peacefully in each other's embraces on the royal king size bed, stirred in sleep as the sunlight fell on them.
The guy hid his face in the crook of the woman's neck as her hair hid him from the sunlight. Her hand automatically reached his hair caressing it ever so gently.

She slowly opened her eyes as a smile formed on her lips. She caressed his beard and kissed his forehead earning a sleepy smile from him.
"Assalamualaikum Ayn!"
She said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Walaikum Assalam!Mrs..." He said as he kissed her rosy cheek earning a giggle from her.

"I have a name you know!" She said pouting as Ayan gave her his famous smile.
Taking her under him he hovered over her taking one of her hair locks in between his fingers playing with it as he looked at her intoxicated.
Her heart skipped a beat.

"You do have, my Ayh... But, I feel you are only mine when I call you my Mrs."
He said huskily in her ear nuzzling his nose there.
She gasped and bit her lips controlling her shy smile.

She pushed him a little... Parting him from herself.

"Uff... Stop being weird early in the morning! It's 5 years to our marriage, and you are still the same!"
She said trying to glare at him who royally ignored it with a smirk.

"My Wife... That isn't weird... That is called romantic! And about 5 years... You might be an oldie, I am not old yet!" He said rolling his eyes as she gasped being offended.

"Hey! I am not an oldie!!!" She said pouting at him.

He smirked...
"Ahaan? Prove it then!" He said as he neared his face towards her making her gasp at him.

She put her hand over his lips instantly earnings a hearty chuckle from him.

"Ayan...last night was enough." She said making him look at her teasingly.

He took her hands away from his mouth...
"Hmn? But I need more!..." He said as he nuzzled his face in her neck...

"Mhmm... Ayn!! No!!!" She said trying to push him away...

*Knock knock*

They heard a knock on the door making both of them part away.

Ayan knitted his eyes in irritation...
"Arghhh... Who is it so early in the morning! I swear, if it's a staff, I am going to kill him!" Ayaah rolled her eyes at him...

"Don't whine like a kid!" Ayaah said gathering her hairs to make it a bun.

"I will see you later!" He said smirking as he kissed her cheek making her narrow her eyes at him.

Ayaah grabbed a scarf and placed it loosely around her head and Ayan lazily reached their room door opening it to get a shock.

His mouth hung open as he said,
"Nick?"
Ayaah's head snapped at his voice.

There stood Nikhar wearing her PJs as a scarf was wrapped around her head securely.
A red hue in her see-like orbs and pointed nose...
Those rosy cheeks red as her eyes held tears that threatened to fall!.

She looked like she would cry any moment.

"Nick, are you alright!" He asked her as she suppressed her urge to cry.