Chapter 23

This Chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers ..  love you all <3

-------
"A new story begins..."
-------

Writer's POV:

"Ayn! I can't eat anymore!" Ayaah whined tiredly looking at Ayan as he was literally forcing food into her mouth.
Well, caring is encouraged but over caring like is discouraged.
No matter how cute it seems!

But our audiences only thrive for these kind of cuteness don't they?

"See how little you ate! You need to eat for your health Ayh.. and you need to have your medicines too my love! Please one more bite.." He said as he hold another morsel of 'Halwa Puri' infront of her mouth..

"ARE YOU GONNA PUT THE WHOLE PLATE INTO MY MOUTH AS ONE ANOTHER MORSEL!
I know I love Halwa Puri but you brought alot for me to eat! How can I eat this all.."
She said whining and pouting at the same time...
As Ayan smiled at her cuteness.

"Okay, just one more and rest we both will share." He said caressing her cheeks as a rose like tint appeared on her cheek.

No matter how close they were before.. This new kind of intimacy is something she isn't used to...
It surely does create havoc inside her chest.

"A.. Ayh! Are you feeling cold? Why are your cheeks getting red like this! Are you having a fever?" Saying this Ayan touched her forehead with the back of his palm.
When in the other hand those cheeks of Ayaah turned more red listening to his words and his touch as she bit her lips in embarrassment.

"You know what! Ayan you are a complete stupid." Ayaah said as Ayan looked at her in confusion.

"Excuse me Mrs. Why this kind of compliment for me? Caring deserves this kind of treatment?"
Ignoring the butterflies that formed inside her stomach listening to Mrs. She showed a fake angry look to Ayan.

"WHY did you ask me about the cheeks turning red thing!.." She whisper yelled at Ayan.

"Umm.... Is.. is it a girl thing or something?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck looking away embarrassed.

Ayaah controlled her chuckle. Can this guy be any cuter!
"No it's not.."

"Then what is it?"

"I CAN'T TELL YOU AYAN!"

"FINE, I will search through the internet!"
He said as he whined like a kid.. As the food was long forgotten. Phew! That's a relief to Ayaah....

Ayaah chuckled looking at his curious face.
"You know in our childhood.. you needed to watch romantic movies..
Then I wouldn't get an stupid husband like you!"

"Oi! Why are you taunting me like this haan?" Ayan said a little angrily.

"Cause you are really cute and innocent." Ayaah said as Ayan looked at her amused.

This girl doesn't know what she is calling for.
The Corner of Ayan's lips twitched up forming into a smirk as a devilish glint appeared in his eyes.
Whereas Ayaah looked at him confused.

"Don't test me darling! I can be an exotic devil too!" He said as he as slowly leaned towards Ayaah making her anxious as she looked away not able to look at those blazing bluish orbs that seemed to turn into a dark shade instantly.

"U.... Umm.. I.. have to...." She didn't complete as she started to get up but she was pulled back by a strong arm as she hit Ayan's chest.
The hand of Ayaah which was on his chest could feel the ragging heart beats.. but not a ounce of that anxiety reflected on his face.