Chapter 15

Hi guys!

----------
"You forgot me, only I was the fool!"
----------

Writer's POV:

"What! Are you serious? Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.. You are really coming with Ayu's proposal! I really feel like I am dreaming right now! When are you coming bro! Wait, wait, wait! You are going to be my brother in law right! What should I call you then?" Nikhar screamed on the phone non stop, showing her excitement making the person at the other side of the phone pull away from the phone screen chuckling at her antiques.

"Calm down, Nick! The marriage hasn't got fixed yet.. And you are jumping already! We need to know your sister's opinion too.. " Ayan said maturely, and there was a slight tension line on his forehead.
As Ayaah hasn't received his calls yet. Nor have seen his messages.

"Oi bro! Don't take any stress, I can guarantee you, you both are gonna marry soon."

Ayan smiled listening to her..

"Inshahallah! Now, you need to do  something for me. It is that, you can't tell Ayaah about my arrival and make sure to get her ready....
Beautifully"

Nikhar smirked, "Ooohooo!This much love! Wait did you tell this to Yasir? Let me call him and give him this information."

A suspicious look got in Ayan's face, "You calling Yasir? This much good behavior! From when?"

"Bro, people do keep their friend's numbers in their phone!"

"You and Yasir friends? When did that happen?"

"Bro you talk too much! Get ready, you have to look suitable for Ayu.Otherwise I am not gonna hand my sister to you!"

"Okay okay, I will see you there then! And don't tell Ayh!"
Ayan said chuckling and cut the call.

********

Ayaah was doing particularly nothing, sitting in balcony watching the sky. Nikhar entered the room and looked suspiciously at Ayaah.

"What are you doing here Ayu? And you didn't even go to your art gallery for a few days.. Is there any problem?"
Nikhar neared her and asked.

Ayaah looked at her and said, "No it's nothing.."
But her dull face told Nikhar a complete different story.
But thought it to be the case of Ayan and Mahira so didn't nudge much.

"Anyways Ayu get up now, look how dull you are looking! Let me get you ready.."

Ayaah looked at her confused,"Why so sudden? Is there any occasion or something!"

"Uff! Ayu, can't you get ready nicely other than any occasion? I suddenly feel like my hand is dying.. I need to test my makeup skills on you."

"DON'T YOU DARE! You know I don't like makeup, Nick!"

"Oho! People are coming to see.... I mean people come to me for makeup and you here denying.. Get up now come, come.." Nikhar dragged Ayaah with her just after CV covering up the blunder that she was going to create.

Ayaah showed no emotion and sighed countless number of times as Nikhar put her best makeup skills on her.

Nikhar didn't put layers of makeup but kept the look simple. Minimal makeup with winged eyeliner and a little bit of brown eye shadow made her look surreal.