Chapter 7

"Is this the you I knew all my life?"......

------------

Ayaah's POV:

I felt my entire existance fading as I heard their conversation.. How could you do this Ayan!

"Well, the proposal you gave me, I thought about it alot. And you are right, it will benefit both of us. But I wanna know you first. Marriage is an important bond for me. I can't choose my life partner just like that. Hope you understand.." I heard him say as I felt someone stabbing my heart.

"It's completely fine Ayan, I understand and respect your opinion. You giving us a chance is more than enough for me. I feel like I have won something big!" Mahira looked at me from the corner of her eyes and smirked. I felt a lone tear falling from my eyes.

" What the fudging hell is happening here?.. " I heard Nick whisper yelling. I didn't know what to say, I keep my head low as another tear fell from my eyes.

"What! Will you just stay silent and do nothing?"

What right do I have that I will do something!

"Okay then, if you won't do something then I will!"
She started to march towards them as I kept quiet..

I grabbed her hand as I wiped my tears away.
I nodded negatively at her "No."

"Wha.. really? You want me to just stand here and watch all these shiz happen! I won't, let me go.." She said as she tried to free her hand from my hold.

"No! Nick behave.. it's his choice. We shouldn't interfere." I looked away hiding my tears.

"Well, I don't believe that it's his choice! And this business model can never be his choice. There's definitely something fishy! Leave me!" She again marched.

"Nick, stop it!"

"ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE AYU!" She yelled loudly.

"Ayaah, Nikhar! What are you guys doing here?"
I heard a male voice and it's none other than Ayn.
I saw him as he got up from his chair and Mahira too.

She mouthed 'Game Over' so that only I could see and smirked. But unfortunately Nick saw and she gave me a 'what the hell' look.

But Ayan's eyes were fixed on me. His eyes held the same unknown emotion that he always has.. when he wants to convey his feelings to me.

That look, that eyes and those emotions has a different owner now Ayan. And I am just a mere third person now. Don't give me those looks.

*********

A few hours ago:

"What's up with you lately? You seem zoned out!" Nick asked me as she removed my queen from the chessboard. Nikhar didn't have classes today and I don't have much work. So we decided to play chess instead.

"It's nothing, just a little headache." I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"I think it's also related to Ayan bro!" She giggled as my eyes widen. "Oii.. don't you think you are acting more mature than your your age? Concerntate on the game." I scolded her.

"Ayu, for how long?" She asked as I looked at her.

"For how long will you deny your feelings for Ayan bro? If things go like this you both will end up getting hurt!" She stated.