Chapter 5

Woohoo... what's up guys...
I thought to give an update now, cause I won't be able to update during the eid days.
And my dearest _Gulaab_ do tell me, if this chapter is long enough or not... I can't type much..  cause I am too lazy.*whines*

Also after sometime it's my dearest friend Henuviya30 s birthday, so happy birthday in advance...

-----------

"Ofcourse I won't miss you, the same way you won't miss me after your marrige!"- Ayan Siddique.

-----------

Ayaah's POV:

I see the clear night sky from the window, sparkling with stars.... Peaceful climate, but my heart is way too much away from peace.....
My face buried more into the pillow. Tears made their way out as I remembered my conversation with Mahira.

My heart is wrenching at the thought of Ayan with someone else. What the hell should I do!
He has become my... my.. habit! This habit is way too bad, and I am being like a child right now!

The thing that I was avoiding for so long is happening! What will he think when he'll find this out?

Stop being a child Ayaah! Your this childishness will create a mess.. Ayan can't be with you for the rest of his life! He needs to get married someday.

I have made myself understand a thousand times but I can't hold back my tears. My eyes by now is swollen and nose red like anything!

"Oi Ayu! What happened to our movie date?"
I heard Nick coming to my room.

"I am not coming Nick. Leave me alone for sometimes!" I say controlling my tears.

"Hey, hey, hey.. were you crying Ayu?" She asked comming near me and sat right beside me,"Did someone say anything to you? Did you fight with Ayan bro?"

"Nick please leave me for sometimes... " I couldn't complete when she interrupted, "No, no.. not at all. I ain't leaving you knowing you will cry the whole night. Now tell me jaani.. what's the matter."

I got up from the bed and wiped my tears. Sometimes Nikhar acts much more mature than her age.

"Api, now tell me what's bothering you.." she said as she kissed my hand.

"Nick... what will you do, I mean.. when you are habitual to someone so much that you don't want that someone to go away from you!" I asked sniffing.

She smiled. Wait, why is she smiling! Did I say something funny?

"That depends on is that someone, actually your habit or something else!"
Something else? But what?..

"What do you mean Nick?" I asked her astonished.

"My jaani... I want to say that..." She couldn't finish as my phone rang

Who else can it be other than Ayan.

I have been ignoring his calls since I came back. I can't let him see my vulnerability. He will probably think I am mad.
But I can't ignore him infront of Nikhar.

I picked up the call as I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Hello!"

"Oi, Ayh.. why didn't you replied to the pic that I sent you from the party?" I heard him say.

"I didn't notice.. sorry.."  I said with a down voice.

"Hey, hey, wait a minute.. were you crying? Why is your voice so low?" He sounded worried.