Chapter 10

2k reads.. whooohoo!!

--------------

"You will soon be my Nikkah"......

--------------

1 month later...

Ayaah's POV:

Literally one month has passed since Mahira and Ayan got into a relationship and I can feel that their bond getting more stronger though it hurts like anything. I see them busy in the shopping mall as two bodyguards ran behind Mahira holding her shopping bags. Ayan giving her formal nods as she shows him the things she likes.

The whole mall was empty, as Ayan instructed it to be. He didn't want his and Mahira's relationship to get exposed in the Media. I don't know why but I feel like it's weird. He is gonna marry Mahira anyways then why is he hiding this?

The thing which is more irritating is that Ayan literally drags me into every matter of their relationship phase.
Sometime dragging me to the shopping mall with them and sometimes to the restaurant.
And even if they go togather alone on a date, I don't know how they bump into me!
And those mean comments of Mahira! Arghh! Which I didn't tell Ayan cause I know he will get hurt somehow.

It's not her fault, who will stand a third person between them and their partner? But sometimes it hurts like hell.

I feel something on my neck and as I touched it I find a beautiful necklace there.
"It looks beautiful on you!" I heard Ayan's voice and turned to see him giving one of his famous smiles.

"What's with you anyways? Giving me a necklace instead of your girlfriend! Do you think your 'GF' will like it?" I raised an eyebrow at him and willingly quoted the word gf cause sometimes he seems to forget that he has one.

"You know you talk alot. It's a gift from me so you cannot refuse it. And I have told you already that what is between me and you...." I cut his sentence as I already know it, "Is ours and Mahira isn't a part of it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey hey hey, why are you rolling your eyes? I am serious about that." He said as he pouted like a child.

"Tell me something seriously Ayan, I have never seen you behaving jolly with Mahira. Why your jolly attitude is reserved for me? You never behave with the outside world the way you behave with me. Why is the difference?" I said as I gulped the lump formed in my throat.

As I didn't hear anything, I looked up to see Ayan smiling. It was more of a smirk than a smile.
"What do you wanna hear?"

His eyes said alot than his mouth, just then I felt like I could not hold back anymore.
"Do I have to tell you?"

"Ayan, Ayaah... what are you guys doing?" Our head snapped at the source of voice to find Mahira there clinching her teeth.
She came towards us as she gave her fake smile towards me. I didn't know what to say or what to do, cause the things which were going on inside my mind wasn't right.

"Ayan I am looking for you everywhere and you here with your cousin? Come on baby, why do you vanish like that? I miss you alot." She said with her ever so sweet seductive voice.

"Mahira, I am not a puppy of yours that I will be everywhere where you go. I have my own life. And believe me, no one can force rules into my life, other than Almighty." He said arrogantly.

He is always behaving like this with Mahira. Sometimes rude, sometimes unpredictable and sometimes arrogant. Like, I know he is not really sweet with the outside world but man, he is gonna marry her!