2

Seeing the tension on her face, he could easily conclude that she was running away from her home.

Tho pyaar ka chakkar hei??

He asked casually taking a sip of his tea.

Shehnaaz who was already nervous became more tensed as he started questioning her. She wasn't sure whether to trust this stranger or not. From his looks and behavior, he seemed to be a nice man.

Nhi.

She replied at last and held the glass close to her heart. He was a little surprised with her answer. She doesn't looked like she could travel alone, that too at night.

Phir kaha jaa rahi ho?

She looked down in silence. She too had no clue on that. She bit her lower lip.

Sidharth took a deep breath as he was becoming irritated with her silence. she was surely testing his patience.

Do you know where this train is going?

A long and fast English sentence from his  mouth made her look at him asap with confusion.

What?

He slightly raised his voice. It was the first time he felt that someone really needed his help. But, she was keeping mum.

wo... agar aap dhodi dheere dheere english bolenge tho ... Mujhe utni nhi aati english...Sorry!

He shook his head up and down in agreement with a slight smile on his face.

Tumhe pata hei ki yeh train kaha tak hei?

She nodded negatively. A chuckle left from his mouth seeing the innocent face in front of him.

They sat in silence for a few minutes. But, he wasn't able to control his eagerness to know more about her. Somewhere he felt an argue to protect this girl, without knowing whether she needed it or not. He closed his eyes and rested his back on the wall.

Yeh train Pune tak hei. Koi he tumhari waha?

Again she nodded negatively. This time a fear appeared on her face. He opened his eyes as he did't get any response and looked at her.

Maine kuch poocha!!

koi nhi hei meri waha! meri koi nhi hei iss duniya meim!!

With that Shehnaaz burst into a flood of tears. He was utterly confused of what to do next. He was never good at consoling people, especially with ladies. He looked around  and found some eyes looking at them suspiciously. he ran his finger through his hair and straightened himself. In no time he ran to the toilet. What was he doing? He himself was confused!!

After sometime he returned back to his seat and saw almost everyone were ready to sleep on their respective sleeper seats. Shehnaaz was already sleeping while resting her head on the window.

He rolled his eyes as his half of the seat was taken by her. As he was tall, he couldn't sleep on the rest portion. He moved towards door as he felt irritated. But, standing near the door, feeling the wind he thought about her.

What must have made her ran away from her home? Does she really haven't anyone?? Should he leave her alone to face her destiny? Or should he take her with him? But to where he will take her?? Not to his flat for sure!!!

His thoughts were broken by a tap on his shoulder. He turned only to see a Shehnaaz with sorry face.

Sorry, meim aapki jagah soli!! Please maaf kar dijiye, aap ja ke sojao.. Meim disturb nhi karungi.

Sidharth nodded in a negative way with a smile.

Tum jaake sojao.. Mujhe aaj neend nhi aa raha

Tho aap waha aake baitiye.. Mujhe bhi sona nhi hei!

Kyo?

Aap bina sote aisa khada rahega tho mujhe bahut guilty feel hoga.. Please na..

He smiled widely and followed her to their compartment.

...

Meim agar kuch poochunga tho tu roye bina answer degi??

He asked curiously.

She smiled faintly and looked at him for a second. Then she turned towards the window and spoke.

Mujhe pata hei ki aapko kya poochna hei!! Itni darr poke ladki kyu akele ghar se bhaag ke jaa rahi hei? Hei na?

Hoo.. Tho shana hei tu!!

He chuckled which made her laugh for the first time in this week.

You can share with me if you feel comfortable!

He added in a polite manner.

She smiled.

Meim Govardhnagri se hu! Meim aur papa hi dhe ghar meim. Hum kheti karte dhe jeene keliye. Waise meine bcom bhi complete ki hei waha ke college se!  Papa ne waha ki ek aadmi se loan liya dha.. Aur wo badte gaye... Kuch bhi papa ke haat meim nhi horaha dha... Tho.. Tho uss aadmi ne papa ko bola ki usse abb paise nhi chahiye.. Bass mujhe chahiye.

Sidharth frowned. Was she saying a movie story of 80's?? Or is it happening now also??

Shehnaaz was looking away and wiped the tears rolling down.

Wo mere papa se bhi bade hei! Papa ne saaf inkaar kar diya dha.. Aur wo log harr din hameim pareshan karta dha.. Lekin pichle halfe... Mere papa... Wo chale gaye mujhe akela chodke.. Aur wo aadmi mujhe sabardasti meri ghar se nikal diya.. Usne gaav walom ko daraakkar rakh diye.. Yeh bolke ki.... Agar koi bhi mijhe help ki tho wo mujhe jaan se maar dalega!!

Sidharth felt a pinch on his heart.

Tho tum kota kaise pahunchi??

Wo..  Mittu meri college ki dost.. Wo ek raat mujhe chupke se milne aayi.. Usne boli ki wo muje waha se nikalwa legi.. Phir agli raat, meim uske saat bhaag ke kota aayi!!

Phir kya hua??

Shehnaaz looked at him with a sad face.

Wo log waha bhi aagaye.. Isileye Mittu ne mujhe apne friend ke kapde pehna ke waha se bhagne ko boli.. Aur meim yaha pahunch gayi..

She took a deep breath and rubbed her hands all over her face. She alteast had someone who was ready to hear her.

Sidharth could easily join the dots now that why she was so uncomfortable in those dress. He smiled sadly and closed his eyes. He should help her for sure!! He determined.

================================

Please vote comment and share.