25

Shehnaaz stood near the parking area, waiting for Vidhyut. She knew Sidharth, who was standing near his car and was staring at her continuously. But, she didn't wanted to initiate a conversation with him.

Jasmin, have you seen Vidhyut?

There was no sign of Vidhyut which made her a little angry. She wasn't ready to loose in front of Sidharth.

Arreey!! Usne tujhe bataya hi nhi kya?? Wo tho 2 hrs pehle hi  nikal gaya.. Kal ek meeting hei delhi meim. So, vidhyut and kriti are going for that.

Jasmin who was in hurry, stopped in between and said those words to her.

Shehnaaz plastered a sad smile on her face.

Ooh.
It's ok. He must have been in a hurry.

Shehnaaz sneakily looking at Sidharth, who was already on his driver seat and waiting for... Of course for her. She glared at him and started to walk towards the bus stop.

Sidharth shook his head in disbelief and followed her in car.

Shehnaaazz.. Kaha jarahi hei tu???

He shouted from the car.

Kaha bhi jaavu tujhe kya??

She said while walking ahead.

Yaar!! Gussa hone ka reason tho batao?? Meine kya kiya??

He said as he had no idea about the things happened.

Really?? Tune kuch nhi kiya?? Vidhyut kaha hei?

She asked crossing her arms across her chest.

Sidharth gulped down some saliva and parked the car to a side. He got down from the car and closed the door behind.

This meeting came all of a sudden. Martin tho kal completely busy hei. Meim jaa bhi nhi sakta.. Tho usse bhejna pada.

He tried to explain it to her.

Ooh really!!! Kitna choot bol raha hei tu! Tu kyu nhi jaa sakta hei?

She just wanted to beat him in this conversation anyway. She wanted the truth out of his mouth.

Sidharth was about to reply back, but turned silent. What was he supposed to say? That he can't leave her alone here or he doesn't want to be alone there without her while she is alone here.

So you want me to go and him to stay back??

Even though his question made no sense to himself, there were still some insecurities.

Aahh... I don't want to talk to you!!!

What she wanted to hear and what he was taking were completely opposite. She joined her hands in front of him and got into the waiting area in the bus stop.

What have I done yaar??? Tu aisa kyu behave kar rahi hei?? Meim le jata hu tujhe coffee keliye??

He argued while trying to hold her hand.

Coffee date???

She raised her eyebrows at him standing there. He took a pause for a second and thought for an appropriate answer.

Tujhe coffee peeni hei aur hum saat meim peeyenge.. Chal!!

He tried to reason it out.

Good for nothing!!

She murmured under her breath.

Kuch kaha tune??

He asked calmly.

Nhi tho!

Tho chal na baby!! Tu kya kya karva raha hei mere se!! The head of the Creators is standing in the middle of the road and begging you to join him. Tujhe taras nhi aaraha iss bechare pe!!

He complained making a cute face while pulling her along with him to the car. Shehnaaz giggled softly hearing it.

He pushed her on to the passenger seat and kissed her cheeks before closing the door making her back blush brightly.

He bites his inner cheeks to control his smile and gets back onto his seat.

.....

Meim abhi bhi tere se naraaz hu!!

She said while denying the tissue paper he forwarded to her after having coffee. She herself took a tissue paper from the bundle and moved towards the car leaving a confused Sidharth behind.

Kyu??

After standing still dor a moment, he ran behind.

She took a deep breath and turned towards him.

Tell me the truth Sidharth, you didn't like me in this dress na??

He was taken aback by her sudden questioning. He wanted to grab her by her waist and kiss her lips till they get out of breath, when he saw her in the morning in that dress. He had no words to express those feelings.

Sach hei na?? It doesn't suit for me na! Good tho tu bass ek formality keliye bola dha! You really didn't like me in these clothes. I'm not looking beautiful.

He saw her eyes getting watery. He immediately cupped her face in his arms.

Pagal ho kya?? You look beautiful in anything!! Chahe western ho ya traditional. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!!

He whispered in his husky voice. She couldn't control more, she hugged him tightly and sobbed quietly.

He got worried and rubbed her back slowly.

Baby, why are you crying?? You are making me worried!

He wasn't used to this warmth of emotions. The most important person in his life was shaking in his hands. He pulled her tightly towards him and kissed on her forehead continuously till her sobs got to the end.

She slowly looked into his face and gave a shy smile.

What the!! He realised instantly the closeness they were sharing and loosened his grip.

Come let me drop you.

He immediately got into the car and Shehnaaz followed him having a wide smile on her face.

He stopped the car in front of her house and waited for her to get down.

Tu nhi araha andar??

She held his hand which was on the gear. But, he shook his head negatively.

Uncle and aunty must have arrived Sidharth. Ek baar milke jaa.

She pleaded as she didn't wanted him to go away from her.

I will come later.

He started the vehicle immediately which made her clear that she needs to get down.

She silently got down and waited for some time, hoping that he would say something. But all turned out to be wrong. He left without even glancing back at her. A drop of tear left from her eyes. What was their future? On one time, he was pulling her closer and on other, he was pushing her away.

================================

Please vote comment and share