29

Sidharth took glances over Shehnaaz inbetween as she kept herself busy with Mayur Kapoor. He was badly stuck with Mr. Ahuja and his daughter in the party. Even though Shehnaaz joined him to the party, the silence hadn't broken yet. She kept on avoiding his glances on her.

I have noticed you on that meeting in your office. But.. Ooh girl! You changed a lot. I think that day you wore some indian outfit and now look at you!! Hot as hell!!!

Mayur observed her from top to bottom. Indeed she was tok hot in the off shoulder party dress which hugged her body perfectly. He was trying to flirt with her from the starting, but she was not getting it till now. She tried to fake a smile and looked around to find someone familiar from the crowd. A smile appeared on her face as she spotted Martin, but it didn't last long as he was pulled to the dance floor by a sexy lady.

What are you looking for?? Have this babes!!

Mayur forwarded a glass of wine to her which she refused politely.

Okk!! Then at least join me on the dance floor??

Mayur forwarded his hand eagerly.

Shehnaaz had no way out as Sidharth and Martin were already on the floor with their partners.  She reluctantly gave her hand to him, making him feel like on cloud nine.

...

Miss. Ahuja was completely on Mission Sidharth on the party. She wasn't leaving him alone at all. Sidharth tried to excuse a no of times, but all went wasted. As they were their very important clients, he tried to be polite with her. But, it was getting too much as she pulled him to the dance floor with her. She made him to hold her waist and she placed her hand on his chest.

He sighed in defeat and looked away. But his eyes widened as he found Shehnaaz joining the floor with Mayur. Sidharth instantly left Miss. Ahuja.

Miss. Ahuja. I think I should take a leave from this floor. Dance is never for me.

He left the floor instantly without waiting for her reply. He strolled towards the bar section and gulped two shorts of Vodka. He wanted to drag her along with him, but he had no courage to do that. Because he had no answer for her.

Zyada mat peena!

He turned to his left only to see her sipping some orange juice.

He was not in a mood to listen to anybody. He was a free bird and he had never given anyone chance to control him. He picked up the next short and gulped it immediately.

She was fuming in anger as he took the next short. She didn't wanted the same things over and over again. She can't handle it more.

Fine!! Jitna peena hei peelo! Uske baat mere peeche mat aana! Am leaving!!

She was about to leave he pulled her to himself. He locked his hands around her waist.

Bass uske saat hi dance karegi!! Mera saat nhi?

He whispered coming near to her ear.

Sidharth, you are drunk. Please leave me.

Shehnaaz tried to push him away feeling irritated. But, he pulled her more closer to him.

No! I am not baby! And I do remember everything.

He said in husky voice while kissing her jawline.

Sidharth! Please.. Koi dekh lega..

She whispered as she shivered under his touch.

He dragged her to the floor with him instantly. He turned her around and her back hit his chest. He snaked his hands around her waist. She closed her eyes tightly breathing faster than ever. It was all new for her.

After sometime he traced his hand over her hands sending chills down her spine. She opened her eyes instantly.

Baby, let me take you somewhere!

He whispered. She turned to have a glimpse of him and her smiled at her in assurance that he wasn't too drunk. She nodded silently and followed him as he held her hand tightly.

.....

Sidharth opened the door of his old house while Shehnaaz stood there puzzled. He smiled at her innocence and pulled her closer to him holding her hand.

Aaja meri jaan!

She looked up into his eyes in shock. Was it again the alcohol speaking??
But he didn't show any signs of a drunkard now.

He cleaned a chair and made her sit on it facing the wall with his family photos. He sat on the floor near her and held her hands around his neck. He slightly kissed on her hand and spoke.

This is my family... Actually was! Maya and Rakesh.. My mom and dad who were never made for each other.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes fall on her hand. She looked down immediately.

Sidharth!!

She whispered as she saw him breaking down for the first time. She shifted next to him and caught his face in her hands.

Please baby, let me speak today.. I promise I won't sleep inbetween.

Shehnaaz chuckled as he smiled sadly.

Hmm.. Bolo.

She spoke cocooning him in her embrace and he gave in comfortably.

Shehnaaz continually wiped the tears fell from his eyes and he spoke forther. She stroked his hair and kissed his forehead continuously. He needed that! He missed this warmth in his life and here she was!

I am like my dad Shehnaaz... I will also hurt  you.

He said at last while resting his head on her lap.

Never Sidharth! The Sidharth I know can never be like that. You are mamma's boy Sidharth!!

She said caressing his hair. Sidharth narrowed his eyes and looked up. His eyes met hers and waited for sometime. He sat straight instantly.

But.. I was selfish. I was not there for her when she needed me!!

Shhhh!!

She placed her finger on his lips.

You were young Sidharth. Utna samajh nhi dha tumheim. Do you think mamma will be happy seeing you like this. Nhi na!!

He nodded in agreement and hugged her tightly.

Ek baat bolu!

He asked as he hid his face in crook of her neck.

Hmm..

His breath was making waved in her stomach. She couldn't speak a word feeling those sensation.

Mujhe neend aaraha hei!!

Shehnaaz chuckled and made him stand up. They both walked to his room and she made him to lay on the bed.

Where are you going??

He held her hand as she was about to leave.

Meim doosri room meim.....

No!! Yaha aaa..

He said tapping on the bed.

She smiled and sat next to him. He caught her by her waist and hugged her tightly placing his head on her lap. She grinned widely and stroked his hair till he fell asleep. Indeed, the most beautiful day in her life.

================================

Please vote comment and share.