4

Ooohhoo!! Look who is here!!! Everybody clap for him! The saviour!!

Martin shouted to get the attention of every staff in the room as Sidharth entered. Everyone giggled seeing his drama and Sidharth rolled his eyes with a smirk.

Dramebaaz!

Sidharth murmured while patting on Martin's head.

Tho saahab heroine kaha hei, story ki??

Martin asked as they got into Sidharth's cabin. Sidharth ignored his question and sat on his chair, behind the oval black table. He straightened himself and took the file in front of him. In meantime, Martin sat in the one of the two chairs in front of the table after ensuring that the door is closed.

I asked something man!!

Martin said again while leaning on the table with full interest.

Sidharth stopped flipping the pages of the file and looked at Martin with a sigh.

What?? She is an ordinary girl, Martin. Who just wants to survive in this barbaric world.

Martin smirked.

Tho bechary types... Acha hei..

Sidharth closed the file and leaned back.

Martin, I'm sure about one thing that she isn't your type. Let her be out of your hit list.

Martin made an innocent pout and raised his hands in surrender.

Ok ok!! But take me there, when your going. Let me meet her once.

Sidharth folded his fist and placed on the file, while glaring at Martin.

Martin, What about the Molhotra's project? Is the design is ready ??

Martin could easily get that Sidharth was annoyed by now. He chuckled softly and nodded in agreement.

So, get it to in 15 minutes!

Yes sir!!

Martin saluted Sidharth to mock him and left the cabin.

As soon the Martin left, Sidharth got up from his seat in a jerk and moved walked across the room. He rubbed his temples, feeling irritated.

Where the hell, I have landed myself? Abb uski bodyguard bhi ban na padega kya?? Sidharth... What was the need od taking her to Lokesh uncle's place. I should have left her in some NGOs.. Waisa karta tho aaj iska tension na lena hota!!

Even though, Martin was the closest buddy of Sidharth, he clearly knew the weakness of him. Martin was known for his flings and one night stands. But, Sidharth had always made him to keep it out him closer ones. And here a new member was added to the list. She was never his closer one, but he had her responsibility now.

..

Martin along with Kritika and Vidhyut joined Sidharth in his cabin. Sidharth gave a warm smile to them.

Kritika came forward and hugged him tightly as possible for her, while Sidharth made a face and tried to get off her hold.

I really missed you Sid!!

She said still clinging onto him.

Sidharth made a fake smile and held her hands which were on his biceps and made her to leave him.

But I didn't miss you Kriti!

In a second the room filled with laughter of Martin and Vidhyut.