31

The trip from Pune to Munnar was a dream journey for Shehnaaz. Sitting behind Sidharth in his bike and covering a long distance was something she had never imagined. Actually, she never had a thought that there would be such happy days in her life, there would be someone like Sidharth in her life. It was never less for Sidharth too. Going on a trip with a girl that he had fallen for was outside of his syllabus.

Sidharthhh!! It's too cold!! hey... mein marjaavungiii!!!

Shehnaaz complained while rubbing her hands in front of the hotel reception. Sidharth smirked, looking at her and wrote their details on the registration book in the hotel. The hotel looked like a vintage model house with lot of glass windows. Some snow was stuck on the glasses. The dim yellow lights which reflected on the light brown  polished brick walls gave a special beauty to the building.

It is so exciting to sleep in the tents outside at nights here. But tu to itna darpok hei bahar tent legane se hi mana kardiya aur hamein yaha aana pada!!

Shehnaaz hits his bicep  as soon as he completed the sentence and glared at him. Sidharth laughed and collected the room's key  from the hotel staff. Shehnaaz silently followed Sidharth as they moved to a corridor to their room. She was completely immersed in her thoughts. Some sort of fear was clearly visible on her face.

Hey rabba! kya hum ek hi room meim soyenge?? Agar kuch kuch hogaya tho??? Nhi!! Waise hum ne kal bhi ek room mein dhe, but wo accidental tha na! Agar mein uske saat sone ko mana kiyato usko bura lagega na?

Shehnaaz was biting her nails when she collided with Sidharth as he was opening the room. 

What happened Shehnaaz?

Sidharth turned towards as soon as he opened the door and raised his eyebrows.

Kuch nhi!

She got inside the room behind Sidharth and placed her bag inside the cupboard.

Tu fresh hojaa.. Tab tak mein ek call karke aata hu!

Sidharth took his phone and went out of the room, leaving her alone in the room.

As soon as Sidharth left the room, she closed the door and ran her eyes over the room. Indeed, it's a beautiful room with a cozy bed and sofa. Her eyes got stuck on a wooden door inside the room. She slowly moved toward there and opened it, only to find an extra room which was the exact replica of the previous room. A broad smile formed on her face.

..

Sidharth stood near the corridor in tension as the other person on the phone was speaking.

What yaar Sid?? Tujhe ab tension lag raha hei? Kal tho tu itna excited tha usse leke jaane keliye?

Martin giggled on the other side of call.

Yaar Martin, I don't have experience like you in this matter, ok? Even now, I don't feel that I deserve her. She can get anyone much much better than me yaar! am I doing something wrong with her?

Sidharth was completely confused. He took the decision to take her with him and was in excitement. Something new was happening in life. He had no idea how to celebrate it, other than going on a trip. Because his sorrow and happiness, everything was connected to travelling. But, whether he is deserving to have her in his life was still a question for him.

You are overthinking man!! You deserve the best , Sidharth and that is her! Go and get some sleep now. She must be worried by now.

With that, Martin ended the call and took a sip of vodka in his hand.

Sidharth took a sigh and moved back to the room.

...

Sidharth got out of washroom after getting freshen up and put the towel on the chair. 

You can sleep here. I will be there. I was a long journey, so take rest.

He pointed to the next room and hesitantly walked towards the room.  Shehnaaz just nodded back and sat on the bed. Both wanted to be with each other, but the self-doubt about whether they deserved each other was still not leaving them.

..

The four days in Munnar brought them more closer.  The wall of self doubts was breaking slowly. On the return journey, Shehnaaz hugged him tightly from behind in the bike.

Sidharth, hum kya bolenge sabko ki hum kaha dhe itne din?

Sidharth amile confidently and replied:

Don't worry baby, There won't be a question like where was I. But there will be for you. So, tell them that you were with Jaanki aunty in her native place. And also, Martin ke alawa kisi ko hamare bare meim kuch pata nei hei. Let it remain private. What do you think?

Shehnaaz felt a little disappointed as he wanted the relationship to be private. She wanted to tell the world that he was her's. But she didn't complain.

Ok Sidhath, as you wish!

Sidharth narrowed his eyes and tilted his head to her side.

Kya?tu khush nhi hei?

Nhi, Aisa kuch nhi hei Sidharth, tu aage dekh ke gaaadi chala

She hold his chin and tries to push his face forward. 

...

How was you trip?

Lokesh asked as four of them sat for the dinner.

Wonderful uncle. The location for the Ahuja's hotel is very beautiful.

Shehnaaz tried to hide her blush as Sidharth kept on lying about the official trip to Munnar.

Did you enjoyed it Sana?

Janaki asked Shehnaaz as she was completely silent.

Haa maa.. bahut achi jagah hei

Shehnaaz said after gulping some water.

...

Sidharth waited for Shenhaaz at the parking area to see her before goes to his flat. On the other hand, somehow Shehnaaz made the couple to get into their room for sleep so that she can meet Sidharth alone. As soon as they got into the room, she ran outside. Sidharth gave a broad smile as he saw her running towards him.

Hayy Sidharth, wo log tho room mein jaa hi nhi rahe dhe. pata nhi kaise karke mein ne yeh kardiya.

She kept panting, while keeping her hand on her heart. He immediately took her hand from there and kissed her fingers.

I love you Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz was completely numb hearing his sudden revelation. She never expected such words from him. She looked into his eyes, which were totally fixed on her. She couldn't find any words to express what she was feeling at that moment.

Be ready tomorrow morning for office

He said, smiling widely, and she nodded back instantly in happiness. She stood there rooted looking at him as he went from there with cloudy eyes.

==============================================================================

This is more difficult than I had thought to write about them. I wonder that I can love someone to this extent. I will try to complete this story in a week. Love you all