17

Lunch date hogaya tum dono ke??

Martin teased Shehnaaz as he sat in front of her.

Shehnaaz glared at him in anger.

Tum na... Chup raha karo!

Oho.. What happened? Didn't he liked your special wala sweet?

Martin said with a naughty smile. Shehnaaz blushed remembering about Sidharth's content face when he had that sweet. But, she tried hard to suppress it. She needed to deviate him from that topic.

Where is Tanu?

She said checking around to get Martin's attention out of her.

She has some emergency at home. So she went back early.

Ooh.

Shehnaaz frowned as Tanu didn't say anything about it to her. She took her phone to call Tanu, but there was already a message from her.

Sorry Sana, I don't want to disturb you now.  Actually, maa ko hospital leke gaya hei papa and bhai ne. So, I am leaving now itself. I will inform you further once I reach there.

Shehnaaz felt bad as she wasn't there when Tanu needed her. She immediately called Tanu and enquired about her mother's health. Tanu's mother was admitted in City hospital which was a little far from their office. Shehnaaz wasn't familiar with the location, so she asked for Martin's help to take her there after work.

As they were talking, Kriti came there and cleared her throat to gather their attention.

I am sorry to disturb you guys, but I wanted to ask something to Shehnaaz.

Kriti said with a pleading face.

What??

Martin was the first one to respond and got a glare from Shehnaaz to make him quiet.

No need to be so formal Kriti. We are friends na!

Kriti nodded immediately with a huge smile on her face.

Actually, tomorrow I want to do something special for Sidharth and I am thinking to make it during the lunch break. Tu tho har din uskeliye kuch na kuch banati hei, tho batana, Uska favourite dishes kya kya hei!

Shehnaaz face fell sad for a second. Martin rolled his eyes and leaned forward.

Kriti, why aren't you getting it..??

Before he could complete Kriti interrupted.

Please Martin! I feel that he too have feelings for me. Bass wo keh nhi raha! Tu zyada isme mat pad!

She said it a little bit louder than usual, which irritated Martin. Unless she wasn't talented, she must have been thrown out of the Creators a long time ago. Because she was completely testing the patience of Sidharth. Martin didn't speak further and left from there, leaving an awkward situation for Shehnaaz.

So Shehnaaz, say na!

Shehnaaz played with her fingers and bit her lower lip slightly. As she was left with no choice, she said whatever she knew about Sidharth's food tastes.  Kriti excitedly hugged Shehnaaz and kissed on her cheeks before leaving.

Thanks Shehnaaz!!

Shehnaaz nodded her head up and down with a fake smile.

Haa.. One more thing, kal tumheim uskeliye lunch laane ki zaroorat nhi hei. Aur kya pata, usko shaayad meri haat ki khana itna pasand aaye ki, he will demand for it on rest of the days.