27

Sidharth slowly walked towards her and was about hold her by the waist, when the lights turned off. Sidharth lost his balance due to the sudden darkeness and his leg struck on a table near by.

Shehnaaz switched her position in fear as she heard the noise in her room.

Kon hei??

She moved backwards as she sensed someone's presence. It was completely dark. Finally she hit with the mirror table. She gulped a little saliva nervously and searched for her phone.

Kon hei?? Tell me damn it!!

She shouted loudly. She was totally scared as two hands snaked around her waist. Soon, one of the hands covered her mouth.

Chillavo mat baby!! Meim hu!

Sidharth whispered coming close to her ear. She was panting heavily, but became normal slowly.

Abb haat hatau?

He asked calmly and she nodded in agreement. Sidharth kissed her cheek to calm down her and removed his hand. But that hand rested on her back and pulled her into a hug.

You look ravishing baby.

He whispered again.

Shehnaaz turned completely red. She never expected these kinds of act from him. She felt like she was in the most safe place in the world. She hided her face in his chest and blushed.

...

Kya hua Jaan?? Why are you crying??

Lokesh was tensed seeing her like that.

Khushi ke aasu hei!!

She wiped her tears and sat on their bed.

I always dreamed to do makeovers of Chandni when she will grew up. I wanted to make her wear sarees,  beautiful suits. I wanted to see her as a princess. But fate chose not to. But... It gave me Shehnaaz.. Hamari Shehnaaz, lokesh. She is our daughter!!

Janaki hugged Lokesh tightly and cried. Lokesh smiled and caressed her back.

Haa.. She is our daughter! Kuch hoja meri Jaan.. Haayee..

He kissed on her forehead and tried to console her.

They looked around immediately as the current went off.

Oh Lokesh, Sana akeli hei room meim.

Lokesh pulled her back as she tried to get up.

Akeli nhi hogi abb.

Lokesh smiled widely.

Janaki took her phone from side and witched on the flash light. She focused it on his face, which made him closee his eyes tightly.

Paagal aurat!! Kya kar rahi hei??

He shouted covering his eyes.

Akeli nhi matlab??

Janaki questioned curiously. She wanted to see his expressions.

Wo hoga uske saat.

Matlab tujhe bhi lagana???

Janaki had a victory smile as he nodded his head in defeat.

Ooh my god!! Aaaaww lokesh I love you!! Finally!!

She was totally excited dreaming about their future. Atlast her dream was coming true.

Relax jaan!! Let them explore it themselves. Time do dono ko!