14

Next day both entered the office at the same time. Without wasting time, both passed a smile at each other. Both were surprised by the sudden change, but felt light as everything was back to normal. Both didn't wanted to push it ahead.

Late night he had decided to be friendly with her, so that he would feel less awkward around her. Otherwise he felt like a stranger sometimes, when she avoided him. He wanted everything at place.

Aunty bol rahi dhi ki tu gloomy dhi yesterday?

Shehnaaz was surprised by the sudden interrogation. She scolded her self in her mind for behaving like that.

Ooh.. Aisa kuch nhi... Bass dhoda headache dhi.

Ok.

He nodded. They both walked together into the office and stopped at the midway, where their paths were going to divert. They both smiled at each other and waited for other one to speak.

Waise kal ka food bahut tasty dha.. Tune kaha se seekha yeh sab??

Her smile grew wider. The thought that he remembered it till now made her more excited.

YouTube se!

Acha!! Tho aaj kya hei?

He felt so happy seeing that genuine smile back on her face.

Wo tho lunch ko dekhlena.

She winked at him and walked away giggling. He shook his head and smiled.
...

Lokesh, aaj evening hum movie keliye jaayenge?

Janaki declared giving a head massage for Lokesh.

Kyon?

He raised his head and looked at her.

Sana bahut dukhi lag rahi dhi kal.. So aaj I want to make her happy. You know she loves movies.

She said pressing her fingers through his hair.

Hmm.. Konsi jaaye?

Comedy of course!!

She said glaring at him.

Jaan, ek achi si love story chal rahi hei Central Theatres pe. Wo dekhte hei na!!

He pleaded.

No way!! Tumhare type ki movie meri aur Sana ki sar ke upar se jaate hei. Hum dono ki favourite comedy hei aur wahi dekhenge.

He knew there was no use of arguing further. Nowadays, her every likes and dislikes matched Shehnaaz's. May she cared more about her likes and dislikes.

I will call Sidharth too.

She took out the phone as it was stricking 5 in the evening.

Lokesh laughed loudly which made her to glare at him.

Jaan.. Usko action ke alawa kuch pasand hi nhi aata.. He won't come.

Dekhte hei!

She said challenging him.

..

Sidharth got the call from Janaki and he agreed to her plan in one go. He didn't think much as he heard that all them were going for a movie. He hurriedly got out of his cabin, so that he didn't miss to pick her up with him.

He was on time, as she was about to join Martin in his car.

Shehaaz, stop! Actually, I coming to meet uncle and aunty. So, you can join me.