8

Shehnaaz entered into the 10 storey building with a slight nervousness. She held the file close to her heart more tightly. She was mesmerized by the beauty of that building. The greenery in front of the entrance, the specially made polished wooden benches in the garden along with tables. There were some people sitting over there, probably discussing about something seriously having their tea.

A women in saree stood in the reception area. She seemed to be in her thirty's. She gave a smile, seeing Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz smiled and moved towards her.

Good morning mam, How can I help you?

Actually, I am new here. I mean new trainee.

Shehnaaz somehow formed an English sentence. 

Ok, please give me your appointment letter.

As soon she heard the word appointment letter she forwarded it immediately. The receptionist checked the details and gave it back to Shehnaaz.

Hi, I am Jenny. You may report at the 2nd room on the 5th floor. That's Sidharth's cabin. 

Shehnaaz was amused hearing the receptionist addressing the boss by his name. 

Aah, Sana! You are on time. Great!! Come, let's move to Sid's cabin.

Martin, having a black office bag in his one hand came near her with a wide grin.

Don't worry Jenny. I will take care of her.

Martin gave a flirty wink to Jenny and responded back with a teasing smile.

Chalo..

He smiled at Shehnaaz and walked towards the lift. Shehnaaz nodded and hurried behind him.

...

Sidharth sat in his cabin wearing a black suit. His hair was perfectly combed and looked intact. He opened the laptop and waited for Kriti and Vidyut to join him for the further discussion on the  project they were dealing currently. He checked for the files related to it on his table, but couldn't find it there. He turned back to the shelf behind, searched in it sitting on the rotating chair. Sidharth took the file in  his hand, then he heard the sound of opening the door.

You guys are late!

He said and turned back. He got numb for a moment as he saw Shehnaaz and Martin standing together in front of him. He faked a smile immediately.

Oh, Shehnaaz.. Welcome to the Creators.

Sidharth got up from his seat and sauntered towards her. He stood in front of her and stretched his hand towards her for a hand shake. She smiled back and shook her hand with him.

He came back to his seat and asked them to take their seat in  front of him.

Shehnaaz, you already know Martin. He is the head of your department. mmm... I will make you meet Tanu, She will help you to get along with Creators.

He took the phone and asked Tanu to come into his cabin.

That's not really needed Sid. I can handle it myself. She is special for us na..

Sidharth glared at Martin, who already started his flirting in front of him.

Ohh Martin, you are already doing much for this firm. And this is a small task. Let Tanu handle it.

Sidharth said as Tanu entered the cabin.

A young lady in complete office attire entered his cabin with a great confident smile. Her curly hair was tied as ponytail which reached till her shoulders.