games we play..

crazy little games we play...

very long- vote, comment & enjoy! —

"she sick & tired of the 'sorry' shit."

"I'm so done with you bro I swear to god- move!"  She cries out constantly swatting tears from her red puffy eyes. She was tired of crying, tired of the lies, the late nights, heartbreak, make up sex & same routine.

she wanted loyalty and love.

"Babe stop bro, please just- let's talk about it."
His same proposal after getting caught, stopping her from reaching the door before she could drive off in her silver 2008 Mercedes Benz, going god knows where to have him blow up her phone from weeks on end. His angry Twitter fingers exposing there relationship to the entire social platform their private life becoming so open and transparent.

The humiliation left riding within as she read over every word, he spoke with so much hate...which could only have been direct to himself.

& all she could ask was why? Why wasn't she enough?

Chris couldn't answer that, because she was every and anything he ever wanted- needed in a women. For he couldn't fathom the honest response for why he ended up between another women's legs by the end of every other night...being unfaithful, hurting the one women who had his back through anything.

she was over it, as if he had seen a glass break within the center of her doughy brown eyes as she sighed heavily. Snatching her hand back as she retrieved her scattered bags from the tiled floor.

"I can't keep this up, I'm not going to force you to love me."  She croaks out before slamming the black wooden door behind her.

Leaving him to stand in the same spot, so hurt and lost. Realizing just how bad he had fucked up this time...over all the other times he failed to love her as he should have. Picking up a scented candle, he aims it at the nearest wall. The glass shattering against it with a loud crash as he sits on the winding staircase...brain fumbling with so many jumbling thoughts at his lost love.

"she start a fight in the party shit"

Tilting his head back, he watches as her curvy backside slips perfectly against the center of his lap. Bringing his tattooed hand up to run his fingers over the curve of her ass as she giggles.

"Slow down lil mama, Ian got nowhere to be.." he mumbled huskily in her ear as a quiet sigh slips past her lips.

A cup of siroc in one hand, and a blunt in the other-he admires the women's figure. His eyes everting to the rest of his peers who where either shaking their head at his antics or over on the floor throwing money at the naked women who danced along the stage.