cheating prank in girlfriend (she cried)

"who the FUCK is that?!"

vote, comment & enjoy! ———

———

turning on the camera I sigh running my fingers over my freshly cut hair.

Looking over at ciera, an awkward silence sits between us as we both begin to laugh.
"Brooo...lemme relax I gotta do the intro."

"Hey y'all, it's ya boy c sizzle back with another foe ya and as you can see y/n not here. ITS PRANK TIME BITCHES!" I yell aloud beginning to dance goofily in the camera.

"So today-today is the day I willingly disregard the fact that I could lose my life. You may ask "oh why Chris?" Well, I'm doing the cheating prank."

"This is my eldest cousin ciera, her and y/n have not met due to the pandemic so she's basically won't have any knowledge of who she is. We're going to be laid up in me and y/n's bed when she gets home from shoppin', she'll walk in and we'll be in here you know- makin it do what it do yhu heard meh?!" I laugh seeing ciera roll her eyes.

"This nigga here y'all...my slowest cousin." She jokes making me suck my teeth.

"She stay tryna jokeee, anyways let's get into the prank." I rub my hands together standing up to take off my shirt and basketball shorts.
Looking at ciera to see she hasn't removed anything.

"Stop looking at me perv, why you not ready?"

"Please, I use to change your diapers- your boney ass not flattering me and ima just pull down the straps to my tank top." She shrugs getting under the sheets.

"Fair enough."

10 long minutes later..

"What the hell is she doing? Buying the whole damn store my god.." I mutter flipping through channels.

"Hey, as a women- grocery shopping is a sport. Don't rush my good sis."

"Mmcht..won't be yo "gOod sIS" after she find you laid up with her man," I smirk as ciera smacks the back of my head, making me jolt forward.

"stop hitting me dammit, we too old for that shit." I hiss rubbing the spot she smacked. Just then I hear the garage door open as my eyes travel back over to ciera.

"That's her get ready, okay yall we're about to start. Pray for us." I laugh nervously slowly starting to regret this decision.