druken confessions

"i'm sober enough to know i'm in love with you."

vote, comment & enjoy!

———

watching chris gulp down his fourth glass of Patron you sigh taking the glass from his hand, sitting it on the marble bar island.

"alright Chris, that's enough. you've been drinking since we got here." you chuckle at your intoxicated bestfriend as he scrunches his face.

his body swaying in the stool he sat in as he raised his hands in confusion. "t-that's like...my seconddd drink y/n!" he slurs patting your shoulder before bringing the glass back up to his lips.

only for you to snatch it and sit it back down.
"chris stop. it's getting late anyway let's go."

you stand to your feet grabbing chris hand as you maneuver your way through sweaty bodies, finally reaching the exit. "w-wait my..my GUYS..i can't leave with-out my guys!" he giggles as you sigh continuing to guide him through the parking lot.

"chris, they're fine. you'll see them later." finally reaching your benz you open the passenger door pushing chris inside.

he gasp, hitting the window. muffled remarks being heard as you shut his door walking over to the driver side to get in. "-soooo rudeee."

chris fusses finishing his rant as you turn your head towards him.
"lordt it's gonna be a long night."

———

pulling into your driveway, you see chris scratch his head in confusion assuming he thought he was going home.

"this- this ain't my fuckin house?" he gasp. you can't help but laugh, shaking your head as you get out to grab him.

"yes chris, i'm aware of that. you know damn well i wasn't taking you home tonight." he nods chuckling.

"yea, don't- even know why i asked."

finally getting him in the house you guide him upstairs to your room. he plops down on your bed, a moan leaving his lips at the comforting feeling of your comforter.

you walk into your closet grabbing him some clothes, the two of you spending the night with one another from time to time being that you were bestfriends so of course he had clothes left over.

"here chris," you mutter handing him his clothes as he stands up stumbling a bit, shrugging he begins to strip right in front of you. not bothering to go in the bathroom or step out into the guest room.

you swallow thickly attempting to look away from his fit tattooed figure. your eyes glued to the bulge in his Calvin Klein's until you hear him smirk.