stingy

"our son chrisss.."

                 a small request imagine for skye

                     vote and comment, enjoy!

SKYE

rubbing my eyes i slowly stretch my arms out to feel nothing beside me, peering my eyes open slowly i realize chris is no longer in bed.

i sigh sitting up, unraveling my body from the silk sheets. standing to my feet i stretch letting out many weird noises at the satisfying feeling.

scratching my arm i walk out into the hall and down to the game room, no sign of chris.

realizing he may have left i go to check on our son, stepping into his room i scrunch my face to find an empty crib.

"the hell..." muttering to myself i head downstairs to hear what seems to be baby cartoons playing on the living room tv.

and surely to my suspense, chris lays back on the couch our baby boy laying across his chest. his eyes hooked to the colorful characters that danced along the tv as chris rubbed his back in circles.

i smiled at the heart warming sight going to sit next to them. chris slowly turning his head smiling softly as he leaned over to give me a kiss.

"well hello sleepy head." he chuckles as i mutter a small hello, bringing my hand up to run my fingers through his blonde curls.

"how long y'all been down here?" i ask curiously as he shrugged.

"maybe about an hour..hour and a half." he sighs running his hand over his face as i nod.

"we were waiting for mommy to make an appearance, we're hungry. ain't that right man?" chris asks Isaiah as he only gargles, spit bubbles foaming from his mouth as he bits on his finger.

rolling my eyes playfully i smile going to each out for him, "hi mommies baby-"

"woahhh..uh un whatchu doing?" chris asks as i raise my eyebrow.

"um...trying to hold him..now let me see-" i reached for him again only to be pushed back by chris.

"move skye..we were down here minding our business and here you come tryna take him from me." chris pouts standing Isaiah up in his lap. he babbles on as chris kisses his face.

i scrunch mines in irritation an confusion. "boy please, i was sleep..you've basically had him all day. it won't kill you to let me see him for five secon-"

"yo moveee skye bro...damn can i play with my son in peace?" he retorts cradling him as he stands up beginning  to bounce around.

"OUR son chris-"

i scoff, not suprised by chris behavior. he's been very stingy and overprotective since Isaiah's been born..i'm barely the one to get any attention now a days. it warms my heart to see how in love chris is with our son but this hogging shit has to stop-

"chris i'm not about to do this with you deadass..lemme see him. you talking to me like you the one who carried him for nine months, he needs to be fed anywa-" i reach for him one last time only to get the same result.

chris pushing me away while shaking his head.
"what's wrong witcho mama lil man? she big buggin.." he cooes in Isaiah's ear as i groan.

before i can retaliate a very familiar noise irrupts from his diaper. i smirk watching chris eyes go wide.

"well, since i'm "bUgGin" i guess you won't mind taking care of that will you chris? ima go make dinner." i laugh hearing chris complain and follow behind me.

"bae don't be like that- i- you know i don't change these-babe? babeee..stop being petty-"

"sorry..that's not really my job you know..since it's YOUR son." i chucked as he mugs me smacking his lips and stomping upstairs.

seasoning the chicken i prepared i hear chris scream..

"AW HELL NO- SKYE!" laughing i shake my head continuing to cook dinner.

something cute for you, hope you enjoyed love!!

hey yawwww
vote and comment!
and stay safe ❤️