that belongs to me ll

"just you and me."

            y'all better comment i feel neglected :(                               -excuse mistakes-                                         enjoy

-excuse mistakes-
                                         enjoy.

My eyes open partially as I try my best to regain my focus.

My headaches as I try to move, hissing in pain once i feel myself being restrained.

I look down seeing my body chained to a chair, my hands handcuffed.

blood stained my fingers as I looked around to see i was in a basement..

chris basement.

panic shoots through me but i'm too weak to show it, the door creeks open as the little bite of lite peaks down the stairs and into the dark room.

groans and sobs along with two sets of foot steps trudge down the stairs, getting a closer look at the figures as they make they're way down the stairs i realize they are both male.

i shake severely as they both stand in front of me, one of them dropping to their knees as the others hand reaches for the light string above him.

hissing at the brightness of the light i turn my head back as my heart drops to my stomach, my eyes going wide at what sits before me.

it was Chris, holding a badly beaten Aaron by his hair as he sobbed and trembled.

scanning him i saw he had two black eyes, his clothes ripped and bloody..blood also trickling from his face. tape wrap around his mouth as his eyes glance at me everyone once and a while before hey closed...as if he was giving out.

i went to speak but was shut up by the pride of tape on my mouth as well.

"aw...lemme get that for you." chris chuckled darkly as he walked towards me, Aaron's exhausted body hitting the floor.

looking at chris...i could barely recognize him.

he was...terrifying.

his face held a sinister smile, blood stained his white shirt and gray sweats..he slowly removed the take from my lips as i tried to figure out what to say.

he walked back over to Aaron, laying his foot on his back as i heard him grunt.

"damn babe...the shit i do when it comes to you. this is what you wanted..right?" he asked calmly walking over to a table i hadn't noticed until now. it had a tool bag on it, chris unraveling it to reveal what look to be torturing items..

i stared in fear of what he'd do, knowing chris wasn't in his right state of mind.

"i believe i asked you a questionnn y/n.." he sang turning around with a screw driver in his hand, twirling it in his fingers.