freaky deeky

for brooks5395 , enjoy love!

vote, comment & enjoy!
———

CHRIS

———

"What the fuck it do...breezy boo." I smirk biting my lip.

"Nah lemme chill wit da bullshit, its ya boy Chrith back with another for ya and uhhh..Ashlyn not here so ya know what that meansss!" I sing dancing goofily in the driver seat.

"Bouta prank her ass, we goin- well she thinks we're going to Chick-fa-la. She's gonna beat me ass once that's not where we end up but anyways- we're really going to a parking lot..." I pause letting out a laugh as wave my hand in front of my face.

"Whew...we gon be in the parking lot and, ima ask her to do it in the back seat. Hopefully this goes well and I come back home in one piece. You know how females get when they hungry." I groan rolling my eyes, stopping to purse my lips as i realize i'm the same way-

"Lemme shut my fat ass up- anyways she bouta come outside so lego!" I cheese grabbing my phone out my lap.

——

after 10 minutes of scrolling and blocking...

"What the fuck is she putting on her face? cement? my god..." I mutter sharing my head at the lens.

I look up to see her finally walking out the door,
straightening my posture I start the car as she hops in. Giving me the same beautiful smile I look forward to seeing everyday.

"Mmm...I should wipe allat shit off." I mumble kissing her lips a couple times. It seemed to be only light foundation, mascara and lip gloss but still.

"noooo, where we eatin i'm hungryyy." she groans as I gulp giving the camera a wide eye look.

"We goin to Chick-fa-na baby, I told you that." I answer her as she nods sitting back going onto her phone.

——

After a few minutes of driving she looks up to see we passed the restaurant. A confused look covering her  face as I try to hold in my laugh.

"Baby...You missed our turn.."

"I know." I answer nonchalantly pulling into the back of targets parking lot. Not many cars where around but it wouldn't matter anyway.