confessions..

for taniyadixon32 , enjoy love!
[kind of short but cute lol.]

vote, comment & enjoy! ———

———

TANIYA

pacing the floor of me an Chris shared room I feel an immense amount of emotions take over. Something I had been hiding for 4 weeks now...I could no longer hide.

"T relax..Chris would be so happy why are you so worked up?" My bestfriend sighs as I manage to stand still for a second.

"How would you know that? Where talking about twins here Jay..Chris has so much going for him and I just pop out talking about we got two kids on the way? His career.."

"His career? Taniya if anything, Chris would set whatever aside to make sure you and those babies where well taken care of...you know how much that man loves you. Plus you've been hiding this door way too long...you betta pray he don't kill yo ass." she huffs as I roll my eyes.

"Oh shit thanks that makes it so much better!" I squeal sarcastically making her laugh. She stands to get feet walking over to grip my shoulder.

"Look at me, everything's going to be fine. The worst that can happen is him being upset and not really wanting kids at the moment, but he's a man-y'all have been together for ages he's not gonna up and leave. You need to talk to him...I mean it." She points to me a stern look on her face as i sign nodding.

She collects her things walking down the stairs as I walk her to the door. "I'll see you later, call me and tell me how it went."

"Okay, love you." she returns the gesture as I close the door dropping my head.

"God help me.."

Walking back up stairs I take out the two pregnancy test I had took a couple ago, looking at them in disbelief. Memories of my doctors appointment skimming through my mind..how I had to make up the dumbest lie to be able to leave Chris to go by myself. I had really hoped my doctor was lying when he told me I was having twins but he wasn't.

My first time being a mom and I got hit with a double...wonderful.

sitting them on the counter I shake my head plopping down on our bed, tears slipping past my eyes as I sigh. This was all so much for me so I decided to sleep it off.

——

I hear my names being called but the sound is muffled as I realize i'm still half asleep.

"BABE!" the final call of his voice startling me as I lift from the sheets, rubbing my eyes to make out his figure. It was still a little blurry.

"Chris? What time is it?" I mutter looking around, his face seem to hold a look of anger..my confusion setting in.

"It's 7:35, I just got back from the studio- bro what the fuck is this?" he asks as I look up, he was holding something i'm his hands but I couldn't make out what it was.

"H-Huh?"

"These! Why is there pregnancy test in our bathroom...there positive. Where'd they come from?" he asks as my heart drops. I had forgot to throw away the test from earlier.

"They look old...who's pregnant?" he asks as I sit up sighing.

"Chris.."

"Taniya please don't lie to me...what's going on?" He stand infront of me his arms crossed as I feel tears well in my eyes.

"I'm pregnant..." I whisper as his huffs.

"I can't hear you..speak up stop-"

"I'm pregnant Chris..t-those are my test. We're having twins and I had been hiding it from you cause I was scared." I finally voice out a weight being lifted off my shoulder. I hear him sigh before he sits beside me on the bed.

"how long Taniya.."

"....three weeks. I'm so sorry." I cry out tears falling from my eyes. He sighs pulling me into his arms.

"Damn T...why ain't you say nothing? You been going through this for three weeks alone...thats fucked up." he asks as I shrug.

"Chris you have so much going for you with your career ..I didn't wanna ruin it with this news. Hell are we even ready for a baby? Are you...I mean. I was terrified...I even thought about abortion, I feel horrible..."

"Baby i'm so sorry...Of course I want kids. I had no idea you felt like this which goes to show I need to pay attention more, you should have just talked to me. This is a blessing and we're more than able to take care of two kids...it's not like you made them by yourself. I took part so I step up, I was ready to ask you about starting a family after tour anyway." He smiles as I bring my head out of his chest.

"F-Forreal?"

He chuckles nodding, "Yes, I love you. Stop hiding shit from me...you can talk to me about anything, you hear me?" nodding I wrap my arms around his neck taking in his scent.

"I can't believe I bitched about this for weeks just for you to be okay with it." I huff earning a chuckle from Chris.

pulling away I stare at him for second smiling widely, "Ugh..what am I going to do with you and some mini you's.."

"I don't know mama...but I can't wait." he sighs rubbing his fingers along the small bump.

for Taniya, hope you enjoyed love.

one more request, thank you for your patience. 🤍