prank week.

i will do i series of pranks with you and chris starting today for 5 days, enjoy and give feedback OR comment pranks ideas you want to see before i make one of my own.

vote and comment, enjoy!

"how the fuck you-oh." i mutter setting the camera on the stand.

i sit back waving and smiling widely as i begin the intro. "wassup mutha fuccas! its ya boy breezy back with another video and as you can see i'm by myself soo...it's prank time." i smile rubbing my hands together.

"so today i'm doing the ugly girlfriend prank on y/n, she's in the bathroom taking a shower so when she gets out will start. so let's get right into the mutha fuccin video yhu heard meh." i smile goofily jumping into our shared bed.

scrolling through pointless post on instagram i hear the shower shut off. i turn my head toward the camera slowly, cheesing stupidly before going back to my phone.

she walks out with her towel wrapped around her, sauntering over to our closet as she steps inside.
she grabs something quick to put on and comes back on laying her outfit on the bed.

she drops her towel as my head shoots up, biting my lip admiring her naked figure. "damn..."

she turns around pulling up her underwear and shorts, scrunching her face as she giggles softly.

"pervert." she mutters shaking her head as i smirk.

"ain't nothing i ain't seen before.."

she begins to slip on her shirt as i decide to start the prank. "we goin out to eat so lemme know when you finish getting dressed." i yawn rubbing my face as she nods.

"do i gotta put on something special?"

"nah what you wearing is fine..just um..do ya hair and makeup and shit..get dressed." i mutter turning my attention back to my phone.

she paused turning her head slightly, a confused look on her face. "um...babe i barely wear makeup..why you want me to wear it all of a sudden?" she chuckles walking back into the bathroom.

"you know...just so you'll look presentable." i voice never taking my eyes off my phone.

"so what i'm...ugly or sum?" she laughs pulling her hair out of the messy bun and opening the cabinet to get her gel.

i sigh trying not to laugh, "i mean...you ain't been lookin ya best lately." i scratch the back of my head watching her sit the gel down and turn to me.