Love you Better II

"I could love you better then he can."

My mind starts to re-focus as my senses come to

I groan still feeling sudden pains do to what occurred early.

The smell of vanilla fills my nose as my eyes slowly peer open.

I look around seeing I'm in a bathroom.

Chris bathroom to be exact..

I look down seeing my body submerged in a bubble filled bath. I sigh feeling the warm water release some of the tension in my bones.

My mind wonders as events from tonight flood my memory.

What happened?

Where Jason now?

Why was there blood on Chris hands?

"Is the water okay?" I jump as his deep yet soothing voice echoes through my ears.

I turn my head as best as I could seeing him sitting on the toilet top.

He look so..drained.

Like he had been crying...his eyes red and puffy, his face had a sulky look to it.

He gave me a small smile as i nodded..feeling too weak to speak.

I heard him get up and come over to the tub, he pulled a stool out from under the sink sitting on it in.

He took the wash cloth he prepared for me off the counter dipping it in the water.

He brought it up to my face softly running it back and forth over my forehead as my eyes slowly closed.

I opened my eyes to see him already looking at me,
my cheeks flushed a lilac color as he gave me another small smile.

He rung out the cloth setting it on the side of the tub
before turning back to me.

He put his head down sighing as I looked up at the ceiling.

"How long?" He croaked as i lowered my gaze to look at him.

I stared at him lostly trying to form words to ask him what he meant.

"How long has he been doing this to you?" He asked again as his eyes met mine. His filled with tears that eventually streamed down his face.

"T-this was the f-first time.." I croaked out, my voice barely audible.

His face began to hold a look of anger, "the first time it went this far?" He seethed as i gulped.