..ouU i gotta get er back..

"you'n even pick up for a nigga.."

"MAN ION NEED DIS SHIT!

"MAN ION NEED DIS SHIT!...OH REALLY..OH OKAY WELL FUCK YOU TOO!"  I yelled into the phone before hearing the line go dead, letting me know she hung up.

I throw my phone beside me groaning loudly.

Fifteen minutes pass as I sit up sucking my teeth at how silent my house was.

If she was here it wouldn't be..

I shake my head walking upstairs to my bedroom, plopping down on my king size bed as I turn on my 100 inch flat screen tv.

I roll my eyes at the thought of the conversation that I just had with y/n stubborn ass a few minutes ago.

We were arguing about the fact that everytime I turn around it's another nigga in her face that I've never seen before.

Me and y/n aren't together but...I wanna say it's something I'm workin on. We're both working on..being committed but as you can see that shit is going nowhere..

But bottom line is no one should be trying to cop a feel on what's mines..

Yes mines..just cause I ain't put a label on it don't mean shit..that's belongs to me.

She told me she was tired on me controlling her and that she was official done with me.

Not that I believe It...

But I'll be damned if I keep chasing her ass, she know home is so there's no need.
But somethings telling me I needed to fix this sooner or later.

I shake my head letting my pride get the best of me as I lay back staring at my ceiling.

Grabbing my phone scrolling through Instagram looking at pointless post.
I look to see she had posted something on her story.

Pressed that shit fast asf..

I looked to see a picture of her in just a t-shirt and underwear with free above her head.
My nose flares as anger shoots through me.

Throwing my phone I lay on my side looking over at my big glass window.

This time she's really out my life oh...
I know I gotta get her..back

My anger starts to subside into hurt and worry as I realize she may really be done with me.

I remember just last night she was laying fast asleep in my arms..neither of us having a care in the world.

Just need on night to hit it right...
But I can't get her alone..no

It seems like everytime we get back to what we were something brings us to a halt in our happiness.
To honestly say it's been my fault too..