viarga prank on gf

"Okay well—quit grabbing my dick man!"

- in which your boyfriend messes with your hormones for a prank

hormones for a prank.

-
enjoy!

PRESSING record on the small camera, Chris peaks around the corner to make sure you were no where in sight. Shrugging before he smiles into the lens.

"What the fuck is good yall?! Ya' boy brown back with a video- a prank video a that." He grins evilly wiggling his thick eyebrows. His shoulders moving from side to side as he laughs at his own antics.

"So ima do that viagra prank on my baby, by the shit y'all see wit' us on the daily...y'all know it's certified freak fest roun' here. So just be prepared for me to have to cut the shit short...or not I don't know. I mean who could resist, all this? "

Chris goofily bitting his bottom lip as he rubs his tattled hands over his body, laughing again before he silences himself. Not wanting to ruin his plan.
Checking for you once more, he blows out a breath returning his attention to the camera.

"Aight so right now she down stairs doin' her lil meditation shit, been in that damn room for a good seventeen hours. So ima ask her if she hungry, I picked up chick fa la not too long ago. Ima pour the viagra in her sprite and let it do it's thang...leggo!"

Grabbing the small camera, Chris makes his way down the winding staircase of your shared home. Sliding past the room you occupied and into the kitchen to set up the camera in a corner near the microwave.

Giving it a thumbs up before he grabbed the two bags of chick fa la he had mentioned minutes prior, reaching for the drink holder as he took out your cup. Going into the pocket of his grey sweats he pulls out the viagra packet, waving it toward the camera before he attaches his teeth to the side. Quickly ripping it open as he removes the top from your drink, slowly pouring in the powder.

Pulling back with only half poured in, he stares at the cup with knitted eyebrows. His lip twisted to the side as he tries to decide whether he would use the whole packet. With a shrug of his shoulders he pour the rest inside, stuffing the evidence back into his pocket as he grabs a spoon. Stirring the mixture as he gives the camera a nervous smile, covering his mouth to silence a laugh that flew from it.

"She's not gonna make it five minutes in I fear.." he mutters putting the top and straw back in your cup.
Clearing his throat as he begins to walk toward the small lounge room you were in, a playful eye roll following as he looked down at you.