about you

"cause you know i love you, girl..."

vote, comment & enjoy!

__

——

washing up the last dish, you sigh grabbing the tee towel from across your arm.
feeling a hand come in contact with your ass you rolls your eyes continuing to put away the dishes.

"hey sexy." your boyfriend smirks from behind you, his lips grazing the side of your ear as you chuckle.

"hello christopher.."

"whatchu doin?" he ask making your face drop, giving him the dullest look he stops in his tracks confusion crossing over his own features.

"what does it look like i'm doing chris...i'm washing dishes." laughing lightly in your ear, he backs away making his way over to the snack cabinet. rummaging through it for a couple of minutes he emerges with a bag of doritos and cookie jar.

"well get dressed, your coming with me."

"wh-"

"no! please don't ask questionsss." he groans stomping into the living room.

chris hated how much you'd interrogated him when he would ask you to tag along somewhere or do a task with no explanation. you always complained about him being more spontaneous with dates or events but ruined it before it could even start with your many questions.

"...alright, do i have to get dressed up?" you yell out waiting for his response.

"it doesn't really matter babe, make yourself comfortable." smiling you nod as if he could see you drying your hands off and making your way upstairs.

walking into your shared closet you grab a pair of black spandex tights and a gray hoodie. currently leaving on the tank top you wore while slipping on the pieces of clothing you picked out.

stepping into the bathroom to brush your hair, you spray a bit of perfume checking your appearance before you walk down the stairs.

"okay i'm ready." you voice out to your boyfriend slipping on your air max. standing to his feet he turns off the tv, walking over as his eyes meet your frame.

undressing you in every form he bites his lip smirking at your choice of clothing. chris believed anything you put on would always had him hot and bothered, which was flattering but annoying for the fact he couldn't keep his hands off of you.