anniversary.

"Your such a crybaby."

-in which your husband pretends to forget your special day

enjoy!
-

STRETCHING, your eyes slowly peak open to the yellow shine that lit the room you slept in. Reaching across the bed you find your husbands spot empty, your face molding into a confused look as you sit up against the headboard to rub the tiredness from your eyes.

Within seconds a smile pulls at your lips, the feeling of absolute love and remembrance filling your veins at the thought of todays date. The day you commit to spending the rest of your life with the one you loved most.

You and Chris wedding anniversary, in which you connected with the reason he was not lying next to you this very morning. Figuring he must have been piercing together plans for the day. The same giddy smile remains on your tired face as you make your into the bathroom to freshen up, starting with a simple face routine and then of course a shower.

After throwing on a sundress you make your way downstairs, peaking around corners of the house to see if you would find your husband. Finally his freckled features come into view, seated in his art room. His brush moving across a fresh canvas with light blue paint as you quietly sneak up behind him.

Leaning over you lay kisses among his ear, a sigh leaving his lips as his hand drops into his lap. Leaving the painting he had started at a stand still to enjoy feeling.

"Goodmorning my love."

"Goodmorning baby, why you starting yo' antics this early?" He lowly moans, tilting his head to give you accesses to the inked skin of his neck. A giggle leaving your lips as you shake your head, leaning up to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Not antics baby, just a little preview of what could happen tonight after we celebrate with your plans todayy."

Another smile coming to your face as Chris turns around in his seat, a confused smile pulling at his own lips as he stares into your eyes.

"Celebrate? What's going on?"

The grin on your face dropping immediately as you step back, scrunching your face as your hand comes up to scratch just above your eyebrow. Giving Chris a squinted look as he sits silently, waiting for you to elaborate on what celebration was needed for today.

"Chris don't act silly, you know what today is." A nervous laugh leaving your lips as you rock on the heels of your feet. Figuring he was onto trying to be funny, or possibly surprise you. Though his expressions never changing as he throws his
hands up at his sides slightly.