Chapter 11- A Clean Sweatshirt:

The second day was still cold, so I had to wear Eren's sweatshirt again. Jean didn't seem to mind as much this time. I think he was content with his actions last night. Eren seemed to keep his distance when Jean and I were together. Although, I'll admit, Jean was being a bit territorial. He made sure to tousle my hair or throw his arm around my shoulder whenever Eren was nearby. Sometimes, he'd slap me in the place of either, but he only did that as a last resort. Jean liked to mix things up, keep it spicy.

Eren had to sit out another day after his brawl with Jean last night, if you could even call it that. Mikasa ended it so fast that nothing really even happened. We tied the game 1-1 this time. The teams were getting better as we progressed.

Eren was good to go on our third day, and thankfully it started heating up outside, so I no longer needed his sweatshirt. After Eren could play again, we won the next game 1-0. That night, the team had a pizza party to celebrate. Since the weather was only going to get warmer, I decided to wash Eren's sweatshirt and give it back to him.

As I washed it in the sink with soap, I almost felt a tinge of regret— now it would smell more like sheet softeners than Eren. But what did I care? He would wear it again and it'd smell like him soon enough. Not that the smell of his clothes had anything to do with me, of course. It's not like I would be wearing anything of his anytime soon.

I was meticulously scrubbing the fabric to get every stain out when I heard someone enter the laundry room. During the minute the door was opened I could hear Sasha, Connie, Hanji, and Jean screaming their heads off in the kitchen. They certainly didn't need alcohol for a good time.

"Tch. You're scrubbing it all wrong, brat." I looked to my right and saw that it was Captain Levi who had walked in. He took the sweatshirt out of my hands and grabbed some cleaning supplies from under the sink. "I'll do it."

"Oh! Uh, thank you, Captain Levi!" I did a quick bow in thanks.

"Levi is fine."

"Ah, erm, yes." I said awkwardly. "Thank you, Levi."

As I did my second bow another boy walked into the room. It was Eren. "Oh, hi (Y/N), I was looking for you." He saw Levi washing his hoodie beside me. "Are you busy or..."

"No, she's free." Levi kicked me out the door into Eren's chest. "Bye-bye."

I could feel Eren's chest move up and down as he breathed. My face turned red as I quickly pulled away from him. "Sorry about that," I said. "What can I do for you?" I looked deeply into his teal-green eyes. They were so—

"Right, that." Eren interrupted my train of thought. "Could you help me clean this up?" He pulled back his sleeve to reveal a thousand tiny bleeding cuts up his wrist with bits of glass shoved in between. He blushed, "It, uh, goes all the way up to my back. Jean pushed me into a mirror."

"On purpose?" I asked, scared.

"No, it was an accident. We were both messing around."

I relaxed. "Well yeah, of course. Let's go to the bathroom upstairs— I think I saw some bandaids there earlier."

(A/N~ hello again!! So I posted a few more chapters, hope you enjoyed, if y'all think it's worth it for me to continue please lmk! Thank you so much for reading!!!!!!!)