Chapter 17- Truth or Dare:

Our stomachs were full of warm soup and our mouths full of liquor. Reiner and Jean were so drunk. The two of them were dancing on the table screaming bloody murder while Sasha and Connie sprinted around in circles. Mikasa seemed totally sober, although I could've sword I had seen her tip over once or twice. Amidst all the chaos, Hanji suggested that we play a game. Everyone crowded around and sat in a circle on the couches. I could barely hold my head up, so I rested it on Jean. I took a deep breath in. Mmm... ginger.

    "GAH!" I jumped up. Don't think things like that!

    "Alright, I suggest we play 'Truth or Dare'" Hanji offered.

    "Sounds boring," Annie replied. Everyone looked at her in dismay. "What?" she asked. "I'm tired of the same old party games."

    "What about 'Truth or Dare' as a warmup..." Ymir looked around mischievously, "and then, '7 Minutes in Heaven'?" The party ooo'ed.

    "Great! It's decided then. A few rounds of 'Truth or Dare', and then the real fun begins!" Hanji beamed.

    Annie started: "Reiner: Truth or Dare?"

    "Dare," he replied confidently.

    Annie smiled deviously. That's an expression I've never seen on her before! "I dare you to blindfold yourself and kiss the first person you touch, where you touched them."

    "Woah, Annie, that's hardcore!" Marco applauded.

    "Easy money, Leonhart." He put on the blindfold and Annie spun him around. Reiner panicked: "Wait, you didn't say anything about spinning!"

    "Too bad," she replied apathetically.

    Reiner ended up touching Ymir's neck, but she smacked him upside the head before he could do anything. When Reiner removed the blindfold and stood up, he said, "That was a win for you and me both, Fritz." She agreed.

    Eventually, it was Marco's turn to ask a question. "Jean! Truth or Dare?"

    "Dare."

    "Hmm..." Marco thought for a moment. "I dare you to kiss the last girl you touched."

    Jean's face went white. He was still for a moment, but then he relaxed. "Well, it's not like anyone's gonna remember this anyway, so—"

    One hand caressed my cheek and the other pulled me in by the small of my back until our lips were almost touching. Ginger and rum was starting to become a very familiar smell. He stopped to look me in the eyes, and then pressed his lips into mine.

    Woah. He stopped it before it got anywhere, but for the rest of the night he kept his left arm around my shoulder. I blushed awkwardly. When I looked up from the kiss I got caught in the teal-green eyes of an irritated Eren Yeager.

    I guess he's really bothered by Jean having fun. He must really hate that kid. Or was he mad at me for not helping him at the game today?

    Soon enough, everyone grew bored of 'Truth or Dare', so we moved on to '7 Minutes in Heaven'. The plan was to write everyone's name on a slip of paper, and we'd go in the order we were sitting in. Everyone had to put their name back in the bowl though, so some people might be stuck in the closet more than once.

    Sasha drew first. She was originally paired with Historia, but Ymir refused to let that happen, so she drew again and got Connie. They both ran into the closet, laughing hysterically. When they came out, both of them were a mess, but it wasn't because anything had happened. They both had crumbs all over their faces. "I hid extra snacks in the closet— don't bother looking— they're gone now," Sasha giggled. They both jumped on the couch to watch the next round.

    Every time I laughed I could feel Eren glaring at me. He did the same to Jean.

    Next in line was Armin; he drew Annie's name. They both went into the closet together silently. No one heard any noise behind the door. When they came out, I could see that Annie's eyes were puffy— it seemed she had been crying. Armin patted her on the back and led her to the couch, smiling sheepishly.

    For round three, it was Eren's turn to draw. He sifted through the slips of paper until he found one he liked. He unfolded it and read the name aloud: "(Y/N)," he said seriously, throwing the paper on the ground.

    Just my luck. I groaned internally and pouted as we walked to the door. Before I went in, I noticed Mikasa had picked up the little piece of white paper Eren had dropped on the floor— her eyes widened in shock before she re-folded the paper and dropped it back into the little glass bowl.

(A/N~ hi again! I hope you all enjoyed reading. I start classes tomorrow so I'm worried about posting. Does anyone want me to keep writing? If not I'll just end it here and focus on school, but I'll definitely post more if you guys want to read!! Just lmk! Thank you SO much for your support, it means the world to me ❤️❤️)