Chapter - 26

After Oikawa gained his consciousness,

Iwa: K. You are alive. Take this pill. Imma leave now.

Oikawa: Iwa Chan. Wait.... Its been 4 years since I spoke to you.. Why are you avoidin-

Iwa: IM AVOIDING YOU??! IM THE ONE AVOIDING YOU RIGHT? YOU JUST LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. YOU JUST LEFT AND BECAME WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED. AFTER ALL IT WAS YOUR DREAM. B-But.. You just left like that...

Oikawa: *crying* I-I am sorr-

Iwa: I DON'T NEED YOUR SORRY. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE WITH ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. I AM CAPABLE OF LOOKING AFTER MY SON. I DON'T NEED YOU AND YOU DONT NEED ME. WE CAN LIVE THE WAY WE ARE LIVING RIGHT NOW.

Oikawa: I-Iwa Chan...*crying* I didn't wanna leave you Iwa Chan... Its just that.. I didn't wanna cause you anymore troub-

Iwa: When did you cause me trouble? *Crying* You just gave me happiness and joy more than anyone else did.. You gave me Hato and Haru... What more can I ask? Why did you think you were causing me trouble?

Oikawa: I-It was because of me...that you got seperated drom your parents... I was already a disappointment and I didn't want you to be one too... My Dad told me to stay awa-

Iwa: HE IS THE ONE YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED AWAY FROM. N-Not...me...

Oikawa: I-I am sorry Iwa Chan... I am truly sorry for everything... H-He had completely brainwashed me..

Iwa: B-But.. Tooru... Did you actually go to Argentina because of your dream of becoming a setter for the Argentinian team?

Oikawa: N-No.. Even if I did I would tell you and plan everything... I wouldn't just leave.. I am truly sorry Iwa Chan.. This whole thing is a HUGE misunderstanding... Forgive me Iwa Chan....

Iwa: *still crying, hugs Oikawa* I-Its fine... It was a misunderstanding from my side too... My mom told me shit too... But they were plotting to seperate us... I am sorry Tooru..

Oikawa: *hugs back* Can I get to see Hato? Haru hasn't met him yet. Haru has to apologise to you for yelling at you too.

Iwa: ....

Oikawa: Is something wrong?

Iwa: H-He doesn't know about you... I-I am sorry.... But the only way I recovered was removing all the evidence of your existence.....

Oikawa: .... My son.. Doesn't know me...?

Iwa: He thinks your dead... Thats what I told him... He doesn't know that you're his mom...

Oikawa: Is this because of my absence... Its my fault my child doesn't know me... I am such a bad parent...

Iwa: N-No you are not... *Comforting him* You have raised Haru so well. Its my fault he doesn't know you..... I am sorry Tooru...

Oikawa: No.. Its my fault.. Anyway.. Are those four mad at me...?

Iwa: Atsumu not so much.. He still has a soft side for you... But the other three... Hate.. You...

Oikawa: Of course.. I need to fix this...

Iwa: Don't worry, They will understand...

And they did understand. Atsumu was just happy to have Oikawa back. Soon their hate for Oikawa turned into hate for Oikawa's Dad and Iwa's Mom. While the adults were talking they had forgotten about their kids.

*In some corridor of the hospital*

Hato: *looking at Haru* *his thoughts*

Wait, is there a mirror in front of me? But the mirror is not doing what I am doing... I-Im scared...

Dad! Daddy! Thich (this) Mirror ich (is) not following me... *Hugs Iwa's legs*

Iwa: *laughs* That's not a mirror Hato, Thats your twin Haru. He looks just like you doesn't he?

Oikawa: H-Hato.. *Tears in his eyes* *Hugs Hato* Baby... Im soo sorry for leaving you... *Cries* Mama is extremely sorry... Forgive me Hato...

Hato: *Confused* Huh? Daddy... How is the great Oichawa Tooru my mom? He can't be Mama.. Mama is dead... And Mama is not a man...

Iwa: *Laughs* Hato, he is your mom just like how Uncle Rin is Shiro's mom even though he is a boy. And... We lied to you when we said your mom is dead... He isnt.... You should be happy your idol is your Mama Hato.

Hato: But ischis for real?! Oikchawa is my Mamaaaa!! Unchle Kiyoomi, Tsum, Rin, Ochamuuu! Oikchawa is my mommy!!! *Smiles with sparkley eyes*

Osamu: He is a HUGEEE fan of you.

Suna: They are related so yeah.

Oikawa: Wait... He knows me? But doesn't know that I am his mom... *Smiles* Hato I am sorry... Haru over there is your twin brother. Go play with him.

They were back together again. Everyone was happy. Oikawa was forced to explain everything to Haru and Haru didn't resent 'Iwa Chan' anymore. There was gonna be an addition to the family. Oikawa was pregnant again!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I know its short but I have A LOOOOOOT OF THINGS to do.... 😓😓

The story isn't over yet don't worry. IwaOi content is done, SakuAtsu starts soon! 👀

Byeeee