Chapter - 4

"Atsumu I need to tell you something.."

"Yea...go..on...I'm..listening..."

(Oikawa is still crying)

"So.....basically...when I was fourteen. I had this friend of mine. His name was....Morinawa Yukusuke...we were best friends. Iwa chan and Yu chan weren't the best of friends but I kept the group together. After a few months, one day out of the blue, Yu chan asked me if I was gay. I still don't know how he figured it out but.....I told him it was true. Immediately he confessed to me saying that he liked me.....he liked me a lot. I told him, I needed some time. After thinking about it I thought maybe it won't be that bad to be in a relationship with your best friend, and so we started to date. Iwa chan and Yu chan weren't on good terms since the beginning and I didn't tell Iwa chan I was gay because I didn't want Iwa chan to be too surprised with everything and I thought it may affect iwa chan's and my friendship if he knew I was dating Yu chan..but I didn't plan on hiding this forever because I eventually wanted to tell my bff Iwa Chan............ So as time goes by I hoped Yu chan and Iwa chan's friendship get better and stuff but.....it didn't happen and things eventually started to go south.

Yu Chan started to become more and more possessive of me. He didn't like it whenever I spent time with Iwa Chan. We used to frequently fight about this but one day..

"How could you let him touch you like that?"

"Yu Chan he saved me from falling down the goddamn stairs."

"No one can touch you. You are mine."

"Yu stop"

"How did you let that bastard touch you when you don't let me touch you?"

"What do you mean by touch? And don't you dare call I wa Chan bastard."

"He is a bastard and I will call him whatever I want."

"Yu STOP. YOU CANNOT CALL HIM WHATEVER YOU WANT. DO ANYTHING TO ME BUT NOT HIM. HE IS BETTER THAN YOU."

"Anything...?"

He came forward and pinned me to the wall. He held both my hands against the wall, making me feel helpless. He kissed me and didn't let go as I was grasping for breath. I tried to run but he banged my head to the wall which caused me to bleed. I slowly lost conscious but when I woke up, I saw hickeys down my neck, a few scars and marks. I had been sexually assaulted. He had raped me.  Tears flowed down my eyes. I wore my clothes and ran. I touched my head and I could feel the clotted blood. I got home and immediately ran to my mom. My mom stood in horror as I told her what happened. There was tears in her eyes similar to mine. She carefully took a sponge and gave me a sponge bath as I felt disgusted thinking of what Yu Chan did to me. When she touched my hair, she felt blood on her hands. She immediately dialed my father and explained to him. She then called the ambulance and I was in the hospital for 3 days. We had complained to the police and Yu Chan had been  punished. He was made to leave school.

We thought everything was fine but the society wouldn't stop commenting. My dad started to come home drunk and used to hurt my mom. We sustained this for many days but in the end my mom applied for divorce. I had broken my family. But I was more broken on the inside. I couldn't show or express my sorrow to anyone but my mom, but I didn't want to trouble her more than I had already done. When high school started we started to live somewhere closer to school away from the terrible society. Luckily Iwa Chan doesn't know about this."

"HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO YOU?!?!  WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD IWAIZUMI YET?"

"Because Iwa Chan might blame everything on himself. "