Chapter - 10

He cried??!?! I didn't know he cried. Ok now I think I should apologise to him...What was his name again...? Was it Atsumu or Osamu...? Damn.. Twin names UGH....Anyway I will apologise tomorrow.....yea...I...better apologise...I think it was Atsumu....yea...I will apologise....

(The next morning)

"Kiyoomi KIYOOMI GET UP. I KNOW ITS A SUNDAY BUT YOU CAN'T SLEEP FOREVER."

"Yea..yea...."

"You better apologise...I heard he cried."

Kiyoomi nodded and signalled him out of his room. Komori was pissed at his arrogant cousin so he left.

Komori is right......why did I yell at him yesterday.....? I need to apologise to both of them. Should I give them something....? Sanitizer...? No I should buy something better.....since today is a Sunday I have time to buy them things...but I don't wanna go out...T-T. Its fine. Its your fault so you should go Kiyoomi. K. Get ready and go. Its your fault. You need to apologise.

Sakusa took bath twice, put on clothes and went down for breakfast. His aunt was serving breakfast for Komori and her husband. Komori was already seated at the table and so was his uncle.

(Uncle) " Good Morning Kiyoomi."

"Good morning Uncle, Good Morning Aunt."

(Aunt)"Yea whatever. Serve yourself."

"Um...yea..Thanks for the food."

Sakusa put the food onto his plate himself. He searched around for the water jug but he couldn't find it.

"Um..May I get water please..."

(Aunt) "Yea why not? We will provide everything for you right? Thats what we are here for. Annoying child. I don't know why you still wanna keep this kid. Just an extra burden for us. Ugh."

Sakusa gets up and washes his hands. He takes his sanitizer and necessities and went to the front door. His uncle went behind him and said,

"Kiyoomi wait. She doesn't mean any of that..Kiyoo-"

"Uncle no. I know what she means and what she doesn't. I might come late today. Excuse me but I wil be going."

(Komori) "Kiyoomi wait. Mom doesn't mean any of that. Kiyoo-"

Sakusa got out of the house. He sanitized his hands again, put on his mask and gloves and started to walk.
He was staring and the clear sky as he stood in a place lost in his thoughts.

I know what aunt means and what she doesn't. At least by now I do. I know I am nothing but a burden. After high school I should really move out and probably get a job and earn myself and stop being a burden to them. I should somehow give something in return for looking after me for so long- I totally forgot about getting something for Komori and that twin. I keep getting confused between their names. UGH. I will just call him Miya for now. First I need to get something to eat.....

Sakusa went and had breakfast at some hotel even though it was hard for him. He then went to a gift store and started to search for something to get for the setter he had yelled at.

Umm....what do I get....what should I get him..what does he like...? I don't even know him properly...UGH.

Even after searching for 45 minutes he couldn't find anything that he thought the setter would like. He then when to a mall and when to the clothes section in the hopes of finding a shirt or something. He went around searching and searching, making he doesn't touch too many things. Finally after spending almost half an hour he finally found something which he thought the setter might like. He found 👇👇