Chapter - 3

Oikawa and Atsumu reach home.  Due to their lack of sleep after whatever happened yesterday they immediately fell asleep as soon as they laid on the bed.  The boys didn't get up till 7 in the evening, when their sleep was disturbed because Oikawa had got a call.

"Oh.  It's Iwa Chan. (Receives the call) Hello Iwa Chan! What are you doing?

Atsumu too got up and he was very interested to listen to their conversation. He asked Oikawa to put it on loudspeaker.

"Nothing it's just that you hadn't called me even once during the entire day and you didn't come to school,  that's why I called you. I thought you died Shittykawa. "

Atsumu whispered,  "My ship is sailing 😌❤"

Oikawa pushed Atsumu away and said,  "I'm fine Iwa Chan! You know what?!  Me and Atsumu got a matching tattoo!"

Iwaizumi's tone becomes kinda sad.  Atsumu could see the change in his voice as he spoke to the setter.

"Oh.. K.... Show me a picture. "

(Oikawa sends a picture)

"Nice"

Atsumu could literally feel the sadness in his tone. He then thought that Iwaizumi must be having a crush on Oikawa too, but he wasn't sure...

"K... I got to go Oikawa. "

"OK! Bye!! "

After they were done Atsumu said,  "I don't think it's one sided anymore. He likes you.  Couldn't you see the change in his tone when you told him that both of us got matching tattoos?? He was clearly sad...probably because you didn't get it with him! This is soooooo cute! "

"Iwa Chan isn't like that Atsumu.  He calls me Shittykawa and Crappykawa and names and even teases me. It's definitely one sided. "

"He probably calls you that in a playful way.  For all you know he might be the 'Tsundere' type. "

Oikawa blushes slightly. He digs his face deep into his pillow.

"Don't make me imagine things. Anyway come let's take bath and we still need to eat. "

The setters take bath and have dinner and then sit to watch a movie.  They decide to watch a horror movie (even though both of them get scared really fast).  They were literally stuck to each other while watching the movie.  Then they heard knocking on the door. 

Both of them were scared to death.  After a long conversation on who should open the door,  Oikawa goes further and opens the door.

It was Iwa Chan! Iwa Chan said,  "What took you so long Shittykawa? Anyway,  you didn't even bother to ask about what we did in school today so I brought the notes for you. Of course I wouldn't come over for no reason. "

Atsumu was now sure that the ace had a crush on the pretty setter! The ace wanted to spend time with the setter and seemed to have missed him during his absence at school.

After that Iwaizumi held Oikawa's wrist and he turned it gently to see the tattoo on his hand.

Atsumu had noticed his behavior for a long time now. It was clear to him that the Sehjoh ace too had a crush on the setter and it wasn't one sided. After Iwaizumi left, Oikawa sat down on the dining table to complete his work. Atsumu sat with him.

"Tooru, Iwaizumi-san does like you. Trust me he does."

"Tsumu, gimme proof that he likes me 😂"

"He does. I'm not even joking. When you were talking on the phone in the evening, and you told him about the tattoo, his tone changed and it sounded sad. He probably wanted a matching tattoo with you. He came home just to give you the notes while he could have just told you over call or sent pictures. He clearly likes you...you don't see that."