Chapter- 13

Ok. So there is a confusion in this...which I realised when my brother pointed it out to me.....In the anime, Takeru is Oikawa's nephew but in this I have shown him to be Oikawa's cousin....because Oikawa is a single child in this story....Hope that cleared it if there were any confusions....

Anyway back to the story..

They all reached Hinata's house. Natsu came down the stairs to greet the boys. She immediately froze in her trail. Takeru too froze. What did they look at though...???????

(Natsu and Takeru are in middle school in my story ✨)

(Natsu) "YOU!?"

(Takeru) "YOU?!"

(Hinata) "Natsu... Do you know him??"

(Natsu) " Yeah. He is that bully who hurt my friend."

(Takeru) "OMG. No, you have misunderstood the whole thing. I've been telling you since that day but you never understan-"

(Natsu) "I KNOW WHAT I SAW. SHE IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU."

(Suga) "Natsu calm down. Tell us what happened clearly. Also I don't think Takeru is a bully."

(Natsu) " You know what...you're right. HE IS WORSE THAN A BULLY."

Natsu runs back to her room with tears in her eyes. Hinata wanted to go after her but Kageyama stopped him.

(Btw all are all couples except for Ennoshita cuz Tanaka dates Kiyoko in this.)

(Atsumu)"Takeru....did you do something....?"

(Takeru)" NO. SHE HAS TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD THE SITUATION. SHE THINKS I HURT HER FRIEND. MY FRIEND HURT HER AND I WENT INTO THE SCENE LATE AND I WAS ASKING HER IF SHE WAS OK AND SHE SAW ME TALKING TO HER AND THOUGHT THAT I HURT HER."

(Hinata)" Oh...I am sorry Takeru....I will explain to her...ANYWAY LETS HAVE LUNCH!!"

Everyone goes and sits on the dining table while Sugawara and Daichi helped Hinata's mother serve the food. Hinata and Kageyama were arguing about something where both of them were wrong and Tsukki and Yams were laughing at them while  passing comments. Asahi was trying to keep them calm while Atsumu was texting his brother. Takeru was still kinda sad on being misunderstood. Atsumu saw this and said,

"Hey champ. Still kinda sad on what she said..??"

"Uh..ye-i mean no.."

"Its fine you can tell me, I am trying to be a nice person right now."

"Uh...ok...can I tell you later though...?"

"Ok."

After lunch was done everyone went back to the gym. Atsumu and Takeru bid goodbye to the Karasuno boys and walked back to Oikawa's house.

"Now do you wanna tell me?"

"Yea...I..am..actually...into...her...I mean she is soo energetic and fun and cute and I really like her....but she has a bad impression of me...even though I did nothing wrong...."

"Aww...its fine. She will understand and who knows she might return the same feelings later on. She is really fun and all. Don't give up on her. She we return to you when she gets to know that you are a good guy."

"Thanks, Tsumu Nii."

"Anyway, wanna get ice cream? My treat and your mom doesn't have to know."

"Ok."

The boys had the ice cream and went back home. Takeru was watching something on T.V. and Atsumu was texting again. He then got a text from Kita. It said,