Chapter - 17

I am in a better mood than yesterday but I am still..... Annoyed so if there are many mistakes in yesterday's and todays chapter excuse it please.......

(Man 1) "Looks like you're in your heat? We can satisfy you and get rid of your pain babe. Come with us."

(Man 2)"Yea and if ya don't come we will take ya cuz your scent is driving us crazy."

They come forward.

(Atsumu)"Don't touch me. Don't come near me. No stop. Don't-"

One of the men lift Atsumu up and carry him on his shoulder like a sack.

"Let me go- let me"

"Let him go right now."

(Man 1)"Who are you to tell us what to do? I am sure you aren't even his alpha cuz if you were you wouldn't let him go out like this."

"I AM HIS ALPHA AND LET HIM GO."

(Man 2)" He seems to be the strong alphas..... Let him go we can find another one."

They let go off Atsumu and pushed him towards the other guy. Atsumu halted abruptly when he dashed against someone.

"Are you ok?"

"I-"

He looks up to see a raven haired guy wearing a mask.

"Miya are you ok?"

"Y-Yea I am fine.... Thank you....."

"You really shouldn't come out like this you know..... Especially when you are in your heat...."

"I-I know..."

"Your scent is too...strong."

Its driving me crazy.

"Um.."

"Let's get you back home... Take this pill."

"Is it a heat pill..?"

"Yea."

Atsumu takes the pill and the scent reduces and so does the pain.

"Why are you here though O- Sakusa San?"

"I didn't wanna go for practice if there was no setter... There is no point. I mean Osamu can set a little but its not the way I want it.... I was on my way home and I remembered Komori asking me to get heat pills for Akagi cuz Komori has to go to his house immediately after practice.."

"Wait. Akagi and Komori are together?"

"Apparently. I don't know how they got together so fast."

"Wow lol. Shit I should really get back.... Or Suna will kill me."

"Why did you come out...?"

"For heat pills...... I kinda lost it...."

"Kk. Use the pills I have. Let's get you back home."

"Uh..yes....thank you..."

The two of them walk back home and Sakusa could hold back as Atsumu had taken his pill or it would be impossible for him. They got in.

"Get into your nest fast..... Also...can I get a fresh pair of clothes..... And  a little sanitizer please...."

"Uh.. Yes. I will give you Oikawa's clothes.. Cuz mine might be a bit small."