Chapter - 12

"HELLO CAN'T YOU HEAR ME??! LET ME OUT. LIKE WTF. YOU CAN'T KIDNAP ME LIKE THIS. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME??HELLOO LET ME OUT! IM CALLING THE POLICE RN. SHIT! UGHH MY PHONE FELL DOWN. I CAN'T REACH IT. UGHH. LEMME GO."

The driver stopped the car and turned to the back seat. He went closer the Oikawa.

"UGH LEMME GO. I-"

The driver got even closer to Oikawa.

"STOP. DON'T COME CLOSER. ARE YOU...YU-CHAN?! STOP DON'T REPEAT WHAT YOU DID.

The driver pulled Oikawa and kissed him. Oikawa tried his best to get rid of him. The driver came near Oikawa's ear and said,

"I won't let anyone except me touch you ever again."

"Uh? IWA CHAN?!?"

"Hello!"

"IWA CHAN I HATE YOU. I HATE YOUU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH."

The setter started to kick Iwaizumi in the gut.

"Ouch...ouch...that hurts.."

"YOU DESERVE IT. YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. I WANNA CHOKE YOU RN. I HATE YOU. DON'T TALK TO ME. IM GETTING OUT. UGH."

"Hey, don't go wait. Tooru wait."

He pulls Oikawa's hand and stops him from getting off the car.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Iwazumi gives him a full pack of milk bread and a lot of chocolate and candy. He then gave him a bouquet and stepped out of the car.

" Iwa Chan where are you going? Iwa Chan....? Wait..what....?"

Oikawa steps out of the car leaving the gifts in the car. He goes towadds Iwaizumi and tries to stop him, but Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa and started to run. Oikawa was confused.

"Iwa Chan where are you taking me? Stop pulling me Iwa Chan. Iwa Channn. Iwa-"

Stood before them was a huge amusement park.

"Iwa Cha- are we AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK?"

"Does it look like school?(laughing)"

"IWA CHANNNN DID YOU SERIOUSLY BRING ME TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK??!?!"

"Yea...I thought so too...why would you like to come to an amusement park-"

"I LOVE ITTTTTTT!!! THE LAST TIME I WENT TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK WAS WHEN I WAS A KID. AFTER THAT I DIDN'T REALLY WANNA ASK MY MOM CUZ....SHIT HAD HAPPENED. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCHH!!! I LUV YOUUUUUUU!!!"

"Tooru...wait...so you liked coming....here.....I-"

"I LUV ITTTTT. LETS GOOOO!!"

Oikawa pulls Iwaizumi through the gates. He looked like an excited child stepping into an amusement park.

(Iwaizumi's thoughts)

He looks so cute right now. Like a small child without any worries. I love his smile, cuz it can wipe away all stress and its so warm....I love the fact that he still smiles after all this. I love him...he is too precious for the world....I will give him all the love I can..

When they stepped in they saw Makki and Mattsun inside.

(Oikawa) " Yahoo~ What are you guys doing here?"

(Makki)" We saw you guys in the car and we followed you guys as Oikawa pulled Iwaizumi and we entered first cuz Mattsun wanted to beat you guys in entering first."