Chapter - 7

Oikawa kept crying and crying and crying. He was exhausted and tired too so he just slept on his bed with the letter and the shirt in hand. Atsumu went to Oikawa's room to call him for dinner. He saw the setter sleeping and so he sat next to him and ruffeled through the brunette's soft and silky hair. He patted the setter's back gently like a mother would do to make her child sleep. Oikawa who wasn't fully asleep could feel the gentle pats and he didn't reject them as he slowly drifted to sleep.

The next morning Atsumu woke up and realised that he had fallen asleep while patting the brunette. He got up and brushed and got ready. He wanted to make breakfast but he knew that he sucked at cooking because when he tried to make something to eat last night he ended up burning it and it got spoilt and he didn't want Oikawa to get sick due to his cooking so he decided to get breakfast from outside.

He made sure the setter was sleeping and locked the door and went walking.

He kept staring at the clear sky as he walked and thought about all the things that had happened in the past few days. He had been crushed and raped and his best friend had lost his mother. His parents are gonna divorce and he almost took his own life, his twin could've died, he almost got kicked out. Yet everything around him was so beautiful, calm and peaceful and it made him feel that even though sad and unfortunate things happen it is not the end of the world even though at that moment it may feel that way.

He wasn't paying attention to what was happening around him until he was pulled and he landed into someone's arms. He looked up and saw a tall guy in a mask. He had curly black hair and clear skin and this made Atsumu wonder if he had seen this cute stranger somewhere.

The stranger spoke up,

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD. YOU ALMOST GOT HIT AND BECAUSE I SAVED YOU NOW I AM COVERED WITH GERMS."

Atsumu was mesmerised by the stranger and wasn't paying attention to whatever he was saying.

"HELLO. CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

" Umm...sorry..yea I can..hear you..Thanks a lot for saving my life..."

"Wait I have seen you somewhere....aren't you the school's setter?"

" Huh...?"

" I just joined Inarizaki and you are their setter..right? Miya....Osamu?"

"No..lol..I'm Miya Atsumu. Osamu is my twin brother."

"K. Come back to school fast. No one there can set for me and it pisses me. By the way you owe me something."

"Yea..I do..how about you join me for breakfast and I will pay?"

"No. Germs everywhere. I can cook myself. Wash my jacket and return it to me for now, I will think about that later. Take this and get rid of your germs."

"Um...k..?"

"K. Bye."

".....bye....?"

Shit I didn't even ask for his name. Ugh he went but....he was.....cute........why is this happening I shouldn't fall in love just for looks. There is something else other than looks that pull me towards him. That pulls my heart towards him.
I haven't even met him or spoken to him for more than 5 minutes, still there is something that I feel....I don't know what it is.....UGH...SHIT I NEED TO GET THE BREAKFAST.

Atsumu gets the breakfast for both of them and hurries home. He enters and sees Oikawa sleeping on the couch with dried tears on his face. 

Atsumu knew that no matter how much he comforted the brunette he couldn't cover for the loss of his mother. He kept the breakfast on the table and gently moved the setter.