Chapter - 6

"Yes....Oikawa....how..do..I...tell you...."

"What do you have to tell me?? Iwa Chan answer...me..?"

Oikawa is shocked to see tears flow down Iwaizumi's face.

"Kawa...your..mo...m...your...mom"

Oikawa feels tears down his face. He knows what Iwaizumi had to say. He falls to his knees and doesn't realise his knee was bleeding. Atsumu too knew what it was and feels tears down his face too. Iwaizumi lifted Oikawa up and hugged him (as shown in the pic above 👆👆).

"Kawa....come...your...aunt and everyone is waiting for you..."

Mr.Miya took the car keys from Oikawa and starts the car. Oikawa wasn't willing to budge. Iwaizumi had to lift him up and he carefully put him in the car and comforted him along with Atsumu.

"Tooru...It will be ok....."

"Kawa..I-"

Oikawa wouldn't stop crying. Atsumu and Iwa knew that they had to let him cry and let out the sadness so they stopped talking. The car journey was quiet.

Upon reaching the hospital, Oikawa ran to his mothers ward. He stood staring at his mother's lifeless body. 

It was the body of the same person who had given birth to him, fed him, told him stories at night, listened to everything he had to say, hugged him, loved him, stood for him when he was raped. She was the one who wiped the blood off of his wounds and nurtured him. She cared for him. She loved him. And now she had left him all alone. She was no more....

Oikawa just stared at the body. His aunt came towards him and said,

"I'm sorry Tooru...for keeping you away from her when she breathed her last. I didn't want to do this but she wanted this. She wanted me to keep you away from her because she didn't want to see you suffer even more because of her. I am really really sorry Tooru..."

Oikawa just kept staring motionless as he saw everyone in the room shedding tears. He just sat motionless on a chair and wouldn't budge no matter what they did.

The funeral was kept on the very next day. Oikawa hadn't shed a single tear after seeing his mothers body. Everyone was worried about Oikawa. They just wanted to know what was going on in the setter's mind.

I knew this was gonna happen. 

I knew it.

Then why did I cry that time? 

Why am I not crying now? 

What is happening to me? 

My mother died.....I will never get to see her again...I will never get to touch her again. 

WHAT AM I DOING?!?! I SHOULD BE USING MY LAST FEW MOMENTS I HAVE TO SPEND IT WITH HER. 

"MOM. DON'T LEAVE ME. PLEASE. I'M ALL ALONE. WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?!?! WHY JUST WHY? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE? WHY WOULD YOU KEEP ME AWAY? I SHOULD HAVE COME TO MEET YOU WHEN ATSUMU TOLD ME TO. Why...just...why...ANSWER ME! Please don't leave me......you were the only one who took care of my wounds and supported me when I was assaul- Mom...don't leave...me alone....."

Everyone ended up crying after seeing the boy speak those words. Soon after this the body was buried. Oikawa who was quiet the whole time couldn't stop crying. Everyone left by evening and still no one could stop the tears which fell from the boy who lost his mom. Now he had no parents. He was an orphan. He really was. Everyone left leaving Oikawa, Iwa, The Miya twins and their father and Suna.  Everyone had tried contacting Oikawa's father but he refused to come. Oikawa's father was now married to another women. 

After hearing this Oikawa was angered. He said,

'HE COULDN'T ACCEPT ME AND SUPPORT ME WHEN I WAS ASSAULTED. HE STARTED TO HURT MOM. HE WAS THE REASON THEY DIVORCED. HE BROKE HER. HE WAS THE REASON SHE WOULD CRY ALL DAY. SHE COULDN'T FORGET HIM BUT HE GOT MARRIED SO FAST. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER FIND HIM I WILL KILL HIM."

Everyone calmed him down. Oikawa started to cry again.

I will never get to touch her. 

I can never talk to her. 

I can never feel a mother's warmth again. 

I will never get fed by her again. 

I can never hug her again. 

I- I will never get to see her again. 

All I am left with is memories, most of which aren't good....

I can never feel her love again...

WHY WHY ME?!

 WHY WOULD GOD DO THIS TO ME?! 

YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING FROM ME. 

FIRSTLY I CAN NEVER COMPLETELY TRUST A PERSON. 

I LOST A HAPPY FAMILY. 

I LOST MY DAD. 

I LOST HAPPINESS. 

I LOST MY MOM NOW. 

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT. 

YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING!

"Oikawa....come..lets go home..."

Oikawa was lost in his thoughts. He didn't realise that he was now in front of his home. The home which he and his mom had moved in a few years ago after the divorce. He can see some happy memories and sad memories in this house. He walked into his mother's room. He could see her sitting on the bed with a pale face and swollen eyes due to all the crying. Tears fell down his eyes again. He opened her cupboard and took the shirt which he had gifted to her on her birthday. He opened a draw and saw a letter. He opened it and it said. 

My dear Tooru,

When you are reading this I am probably dead and that's why you are probably rummaging through my cupboard and holding the shirt you had given me on my birthday. The reason why I didn't want you by my side when I breathed my last was because I remember seeing my mom breathe her last and it was painful and it was a scene I can never forget. I didn't want that to be the last memory you have of mine. I want you to remember me kissing you and hugging you as you left the hospital. Remember I always love you Tooru. Don't be mad at me. I am really sorry for not looking after you after that incident, I am sorry for leaving you this fast, trust me I don't wanna die. Hugs and kisses for you.  

Yours lovingly,

Mom!

Tears came down gushing everyone's faces. Oikawa took the shirt and the letter and ran to his room. Iwaizumi had to go back home so he left even though he didn't want to leave Tooru alone. Suna had to leave to go back to the hospital and Mr. Miya was going with him. Atsumu knew that he had to give Oikawa his space and so he began to prepare dinner for them.

Oikawa kept crying and crying and crying. He was exhausted and tired too so he just slept on his bed with the letter and the shirt in hand. Atsumu went to Oikawa's room to call him for dinner. He saw the setter sleeping and so he sat next to him and ruffeled through the brunette's soft and silky hair. He patted the setter's back gently like a mother would do to make her child sleep. Oikawa who wasn't fully asleep could feel the gentle pats and he didn't reject them as he slowly drifted to sleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter 😭😭😭. I am sorry if I made you cry....

Let me know in the comments in if you actually cried.........

Bye...😭