Chapter - 20 Part 2

(Doc)" You guys are lucky!! Congrats!!"

(Oikawa)" OMG what is it doctor?!?!"

(Atsumu)" Wait I wanna know first!"

The doctors whispers it to Atsumu.

(Atsumu)" AHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGG!!!!"

(Oikawa)" WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!!!!"

(Atsumu)" AHHHHHHHH I NEED TO TELL SAMU FIRST!!! THANKS DOC WE WILL TELL IT TO THEM OURSELVES!"

(Doc)" Ok!"

(Oikawa)" I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME RN."

(Atsumu)" HAHAHA I WON'T TELL YOU NOW. WE GUESSED IT RIGHT. WE WILL TELL YOU IN THE EVENING."

After the visit they go back home. They ring the doorbell when Kiyoomi peeps out.

(Sakusa)" Hey."

(Oikawa)" Kiyoomi Chan!"

(Iwaizumi)" Its surely a first to be seeing you opening the door for us."

(Sakusa)" I-I know... Anyway I need you guys to help me...."

(Oikawa)" Finally my baby is asking us for help. Of course we will help! What is it Kiyoomi Chan?"

(Sakusa)" I need supplies..... I need you to drive me till there.... Also.. Oikawa San.... I need your help in fashion..."

(Oikawa)" OH YES! LETS GOOOOO IWA CHAN START THE CAR. WE SHOULD NEVER SAY NO WHEN SOMEONE WANTS HELP IN FASHION SENSE!"

(Iwaizumi)" Okok."

They start the car and leave to get his cleaning supplies and clothes.

Meanwhile back at home,

(Atsumu)" OMG HOW DID YOU CONVINCE OMI TO DISTRACT THEM?"

(Osamu)" Suna did. They had an intense staring contest and it was scary. It looked like they were having a telepathic conversation."

(Suna)" Maybe we were 🙃. Anyway, he bought us time. We need to make this place awesome."

(Atsumu)" Can we give them clues????????????"

(Osamu)" No....Let it be a surprise! I just want to see the look on their face!!!"

Meanwhile,

(Oikawa)" KiyoomI Chan are you sure you will be ok in the mall?"

(Sakusa)" I hope....."

I am doing this only for you guys.. For always being nice to me and giving me parental love.

(Iwaizumi)" We will make sure to keep people away from you ok?"

(In the signal)

(Iwaizumi's thoughts)

I wonder what Atsumu is so hyped about. I know its about the baby and looking at all that jumping its definitely good news. School just ended 2 weeks ago.. I applied to college... So did Oikawa....because the Miyas said they would tend to our expenses. College will start before the baby is born... Its gonna be hard for Tooru... But I need to be there for him all the time. I need to be there through everything. (Looks at the baby bump) I need to be there for him..

Iwaizumi places his hand on the baby bump. He gently moves his hand around it.

"Iwa Chan, what are you thinking about?"

"Uh.. Nothing."

"Tell me Iwa Chan!"

"Just that... You are the most beautiful human being on earth. And I am the most lucky person to have you."