Ch. 91 Shower Scene (🍋Bakugo)

A/N: Today this book hit 50k reads! What?!?!? #1 shinsoxreader, #1 bnhafanfic, #1 endeavorxreader (ew lol), and a bunch of other high ranking ones too! Thank you to everyone who reads this! Please drop me a comment and let me know what you want to happen – I try to write a new chapter each day. It's my stress relief. Enjoy this lemon chapter, just because. I think this is the longest chapter yet too. Love all of you!

"Cute scarf," Mina said as I walked into the dorm.

Deku looked up from his food and gave me a suspicious look.

"Oh, thanks," I said, touching the fabric around my neck and instantly remembering the heat I'd felt under the blanket. From the fire. Definitely from the fire.

I would have to give the scarf back to Tamaki later.

At least that gave me an excuse to see him again.

No. Calm down. No time for that.

I shook my head as if it would help me clear away the thoughts I was having.

Everyone seemed to be in the common room eating dinner, but I didn't feel like trying to make conversation when my head was swimming.

Shinso had already left for work, and I thought about texting him, but there wasn't much I could say over text, so I decided against it.

I just needed time to think.

I gathered my things from my room and then headed to the showers. I did my best thinking in the shower anyway.

The water was warm and I closed my eyes, letting it rush over me.

But then I heard the door open so I whipped around.

"There you are," Katsuki said, walking straight in.

"What are you doing in here? I am naked!"

"Nothing I haven't seen before," he smiled, stepping out of his sweatpants and pulling his shirt over his head. He threw them both into the pile of my clothes.

I forced myself to stare at the floor and not let my eyes stray to his naked body.

Okay, so they may have strayed just a little bit.

I realized something and had to ask. "You never wear underwear, do you?"

"What's the point?" he asked back. Fair enough.

His eyes took in all of me as he came toward me, my back hitting the cold tile wall of the shower as I backed up.

"What are you doing?" I repeated as he stood inches away, the water hitting him now and splashing onto me.

"What does it look like? I'm taking a shower," he said, reaching behind me to grab my shampoo. "I worked out and then I saw you headed this way."

"But this is the girl shower!"

"So?" He sniffed my shampoo. "Smells like you. Turn around."

"Excuse me?"

His eyes narrowed as they stared at me. "Do I have to say it again?"

"No... no.. but..." I slowly turned around so my back was to him, and then I felt his hands in my hair. "Are you washing my hair?"

"Are you going to repeat everything I'm doing?" he said as massaged the shampoo in and then grabbed my soap. "Everyone is eating dinner. We should have at least fifteen or twenty minutes but less if you keep talking."