Ch. 141 Absence Makes the Heart...

"So are you ever going back to your own cabin?" Momo asked Bakugo, trying to be polite but it was obvious that she was a little frustrated.

We were all getting ready for the day and Katsuki was calmly laying in my bed under my blankets like it was no big deal that he was crashing at the girl cabin for the second day in a row.

"I don't know, I kind of like having Bakugo around," Uraraka said. "He keeps the cabin clean."

"Only because you dumbasses don't know how to pick up after yourselves!" he shouted at them.

"I don't like the fact that we have to be quiet at night because he goes to bed so early," Mina complained.

"Or that you kick us out of our own cabin every morning so that you can be alone with y/n," Uraraka added.

"Shut up, losers, and get lost."

"Every morning," Mina grumbled as the girls made their way out of the cabin.

"Or you can stay but I'm not going to be quiet just because you're here," he said, reaching for me. "And she isn't either."

"Gross! We're leaving!" Mina yelled over her shoulder as they filed out.

"Come here," Katsuki said as he pulled me back to him so that I was on top straddling him. He tugged up on my shirt to indicate that he wanted it off.

"They're starting to get mad about you being here," I said, pulling my shirt over my head.

"That's not my problem," he said, his hands instantly on my breasts. "If you won't let me fuck you at night because those extras are in the room, then I need you now."

"If we were in your cabin with the other guys," I asked, "you'd be okay with us doing it while they slept a few feet away?"

He smirked.

"You're right," I sighed. "I already know the answer to that."

I leaned down to kiss him but instead he grabbed me and flipped us over, the blankets flying off and his body pressing against mine between my legs. He was already naked because... well, because of course he was.

"Hell yeah I'd be okay with it," he growled as he pulled my shorts and underwear off. "Then they could hear you moan my name and wish it was them fucking you."

"Or they could do more than just wish..." I said, letting that sentence trail off to see his reaction.

He pulled back a little to examine my expression, too, but I wrapped my legs around him and brought him closer.

Then his face relaxed and I felt him throb between my legs. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Before I could answer, I gasped as he roughly thrust into me.

"You know I don't care what you do, my little slut, as long as you come back to me."

-----------

"What's going on in your head?" Katsuki asked me as we left dinner later that day. It had been a long day of training, and it was already getting dark. Everyone else had left to gather supplies for a bonfire. 

"It's nothing. I'm just distracted."  

Present Mic had been leading our training so all day long I'd been thinking about what had happened in Aizawa's cabin. I cringed even thinking about the look on Mic's face when he saw us tangled around each other. Of course I couldn't tell Katsuki about it. Katsuki didn't know my history with Aizawa and I had zero desire to tell him. 

"I'm not stupid," he said as we walked. "You didn't eat much tonight and you hardly said a word. Neither of those things is normal for you."

"Are you saying I eat a lot?"