Ch. 62 Clean Up Is the Best Part

"Like hell you're taking her anywhere, Dabi," Hawks said, wrapping his wings around me and pulling me down between them again "The clean up is the best part."

Hawks scooted down the bed, planting kisses on my skin as he went. Finally, his face hovered between my legs, but he continued to tease, giving me tiny kisses on the inside of either thigh.

His tongue snaked out, tickling, ready to...

Someone knocked on the door.

Hawks picked up his head and looked at Dabi, who shrugged.

"I didn't tell Shigaraki that I was coming here," Dabi said. "He wouldn't even know where 'here' was so I doubt it's any of my people. Who are you expecting?"

"No one... I texted Aizawa that I had just decided to go home." The sound of Aizawa's name made me flinch as I remembered that I had left Shigaraki in the same bar as him a few hours ago. Had they seen each other?

My worry over them completely took me out of the moment with these two boys as I climbed over them both to round up my clothes, tossing Dabi his as I found them.

They knocked again. It wasn't the big booming knock, so I knew one person could be ruled out.

Hawks found his boxers and sauntered over the door to look through the peep hole.

I heard him laugh and then turn to the two of us.

"You two need to hide somewhere," Hawks whispered, looking around the studio apartment. It was only one room so the options were limited. "Go in my bathroom. Don't come out."

Dabi grinned and grabbed me around the waist, picking me up and carrying me into the bathroom.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

Hawks only shook his head. "Some lovesick puppies," he whispered back. "Go!" 

Once the bathroom door was closed, Dabi and I sat on the floor, listening through the door.

It sounded like several people walked in.

We heard Hawks talk first.

"Hey, guys, the little meeting earlier wasn't enough?"

"I apologize – " one voice began. Todoroki. That was Shoto. Shoto was here! I knew that calm respectful voice anywhere. Dabi seemed to tense up, so I put my hand on his arm, giving it a little squeeze.

Shoto was here. My friends were here. Right on the other side of the door, so close.

What meeting was he talking about? Hawks had met with Shoto? Dabi also looked confused.

I pressed my ear to the door to hear more, while Dabi scooted closer so that he could reach over to me, starting to rub on my leg. "Stop," I whispered. "I want to hear this."

Dabi groaned quietly and sat back, keeping his hands to himself.

"We decided that we can't just wait around," another one spoke. Katsuki Bakugo. Of course he would come too. "Which seems to have been the right move since it looked like you and Aizawa were hanging out at a bar instead of actually doing anything."

I hated that they were worrying about me, when I was obviously okay. I wished there was a way to let them know that I was all right. Part of me felt sad and wondered if I would ever be able to go back to the days of being friends with the other UA students.

"Wait, you followed us?" Hawks asked.

"I apologize –" Todoroki tried again.

"Yeah we did. Good thing, too, since you're apparently just standing around. When we saw you fly off –" Katsuki continued.