Ch. 57 The Leak is Revealed!

Black hoods up so no one would see our faces, Shigaraki held my hand as walked down the alley and went in to the building through the back kitchen door. Shigaraki nodded to the bartender when we entered the main room.

I know this place.

Now that I was inside, I knew where I was. This was the bar near my apartment, the bar where I had met Aizawa for the first time months ago. I was so close to my apartment, and so close to UA, which meant so close to all of my friends.

And Aizawa.

This was where it had all started.

Shigaraki led me to a table in the back and pulled me by my hand so that I was seated next to him in the booth.

The idea of Shigaraki, the leader of the League of Villains, casually hanging out a few blocks away from UA, made me chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"You. This. My life."

A couple drinks arrived on the table; we hadn't ordered anything, so this made me assume that he was a regular here. It was fitting; Shigaraki seemed like the kind of guy who would love knowing that he was hanging out right under their noses just a few blocks away.

Shigaraki hadn't removed his hood but I noticed that he had kept his hair how I'd left it. He looked comfortable and casual, keeping his fingers interlocked with mine as if we were just two people on a regular date, not one person trying to keep the other from running away.

Maybe I was kidding myself. I wasn't exactly trying to get away. I was actually looking forward to having drinks with the leader of the League of Villains.

What had happened to my life?

For awhile, we didn't talk, both of us downing our first drink quickly.

The second arrived right after.

"For earlier," Shigaraki said, "I owe you something. I don't know what you did to me but I want it every day. Ask me something and I will give you an honest answer."

Finally.

He continued to hold my hand under the table. I used my other hand to take a long drink before I asked the question I'd been working on for months now. The entire point to my mission, my job.

It's happening. It's really happening.

"Who has been giving the League info about the students at UA? Who's the leak?"

"That's all? I can tell you that."

"Really?"

He chuckled. "Toga just keeps up with the electric kid's Snapchat. It's public."

I blinked.

"You're kidding."

"Nope," he said, taking another drink. "Mission accomplished, huh?" he smirked.

I put my forehead down on the table. "All this time. All this time. And it was just Denki's Snapchat. Unbelievable."

He released my hand but I felt his arm snake behind me.

I picked up my drink, downing the rest in one gulp.

"Now y/n, my turn," he said, pulling me closer to his side. "If your hands feel that good, I have to know how the rest of you feels."

Shigaraki leaned down, connecting his lips to mine.

Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was the relief I felt that none of my friends were traitors, maybe it was just the feeling of all of my own tension leaving now that I finally had an answer to the question that had been bugging me, but I kissed him back.

I kissed him back hard.

--

As he walked into the bar, Aizawa remembered the night y/n had stumbled to his table and practically forced him to talk to her.

Aizawa had been watching her in the bar that night and had seen other men flirt with her; watching them make fools of themselves for her attention, he imagined the terrible things he would do with a girl like that if she were in his bed. He'd felt an irrational sense of jealousy every time one of them tried to hit on her.

And then she'd sat down in front of him.

He'd seen the curve of y/n's breasts from her dress, and when she leaned over the table to talk to him, he wondered how they'd feel in his hands, how she'd feel in his hands, and how he would make sure to feel every inch of her.

Aizawa had really only meant to make sure she got home safe. He saw how the other men were leering at her, and there was something about her, a kind of innocent, kittenish charm that made him want to protect her, especially when she didn't even know where she lived.

He had mostly tamed his thoughts of fucking her senseless by the time they found her apartment. And Aizawa was not someone who took advantage of women. He hadn't counted on her sobering up at her apartment though. And then when she did invite him in... their clothes had come off before they left the kitchen. He'd felt her breasts, and everything else, for hours. There was no trace of that innocent kitten by the time they made it to the bedroom.

The only thing Aizawa had thought of after that night was y/n. Her taste. Her smell. And then for her to walk into his classroom, of all places.

All of this running through his mind, he grimaced when he noticed a couple making out in the back of the bar, near where he and y/n had sat that night.

"Hey, Eraser! Over here!"

Hawks was already at the bar, and Aizawa took a seat next to him.

"Order us some shots. I'm going to find the bathroom."

"It's in the back," Aizawa said, motioning near to where the couple was still kissing, their dark hoods thankfully hiding most of what they were doing.

Hawks laughed. "Looks like someone's having a good time tonight," Hawks remarked before walking back there.