will u be the charli to my lilhuddy

"are we really not going?" oikawa pouted when iwaizumi took his keys back.

"no."

"why? y/n-chan is probably dying to see you and i want this ship to start sailing." oikawa crossed his arms.

iwaizumi sighed at the word "shipping"

"you ship us?" he asked, looking at oikawa from his spot on the couch.

"of course!"

"and why exactly do you ship us?"

"she's you're chance of finding true love, not dying alone, not being lonely when i go talk to my fan girls, all of that."

iwaizumi raised his eyebrows at his words. "not dying alone?"

"yes iwachan, not dying alone. and she's really nice and pretty and funny and cute and adorable. you should've seen her yesterday in her oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants."

"you don't have to keep rubbing in my face that you met her." iwaizumi said and picked up his phone.

it's been about an hour after you last texted the group chat which means the practice match would still be going on.

"admit it." oikawa sat down next to his friend. "you wanna go."

"i never said that." iwaizumi said and stood up. "come on, let's go eat or something."

"iwachan, it's 8 in the morning." oikawa stared up at him. iwaizumi turned around when he walked to the door.

"are you coming with me or or?"

"ok ok, let's go." oikawa walked out after his friend and they walked to iwaizumi's car. "we're not by any chance going to a certain game with a certain manager are we?"

"i'll make you walk if you ask again." iwaizumi grumbled and opened the driver seat door. he was only half joking, but oikawa didn't need to know that.

about 30 minutes away you were sitting on the balcony inside the gym since coach said you would distract the boys if you sat with him so you always found another place to sit.

you yawned and leaned your head on the bars. you wanted nothing more than sleep at the moment, but knew you would get scolded if you did.

since there wasn't anything exciting going on you laid down on the cold floor and stared up at the window on the ceiling, watching birds fly by.

it was the second set with shiratorizawa in the lead, 20-18. they also won the first set so you hoped that they would win this one so you could leave.

you raised your phone up over your face and saw a notification.

iwaizumi

iwaizumi
8:49 a.m

hey loser

hey hoe

whatcha doing

laying on the floor
what abt u

driving

UR TEXTING WHILE DRIVING?

yes

WHAT IF U CRASH

i wont

okay smart ads
SMARTASS*
fucking autocorrect
don't blame me when u get in a car crash

oikawa says hi

and ur bringing oikawa w
u into this car crash
poor oikawa