date

you could say iwaizumi was kind of having a whole battle in his head on whether to put his hand on your thigh or not.

he already knew you wouldn't mind, but there was this one piece of his brain that was fighting back and he currently was very frustrated at that one piece.

you were playing music on his phone since it was connected to his car. iwaizumi wasn't telling you where he was driving to so you were occupying yourself with asking iwaizumi what music he listened to.

his playlists were pretty simple names. studying, shower, car, all that. there was one that didn't have a name, but just a dot.

you looked at the songs and looked up at iwaizumi. they were oddly sexual songs and you felt a smirk growing on your face.

"what is it?" iwaizumi could feel you staring at him. you didn't answer so when he stopped at a red light he looked over at you and then his phone. "ah." he noticed the playlist. "right, that's enough of that."

he reached over to take his phone back. you didn't give it to him so his hand moved to your thigh, squeezing it causing you to loosen your grip on his phone.

"we're here." he said and got out of the car like nothing happened. he opened your door for you and held out his hand for you to take.

"laser tag?" you asked, getting excited.

"yeah, I asked tendou." iwaizumi said and looked at you as you played with the one ring he had on his finger.

"you asked tendou?" you were surprised about that.

"yeah, i wanted to make sure you would like it before planning the whole thing." he said, his voice getting quieter by each word.

"stop it." you were going to fucking melt. you pushed him away and walked ahead. he laughed and chased after you. he got to the door before you did and opened it, bowing down slightly like you were royalty.

when you passed him he looked up at you with a smirk and walked in right behind you. "iwaizumi hajime." he said to the employee at the front desk.

he had his elbow on the desk while his chin was resting in his hand, looking at you. "yes, you can go to the vesting room over on your left over there." she pointed her pen over in the direction and iwaizumi took your hand, walking over to the room.

he put on his vest as quickly as he could and rushed over to help you.

"that was fast." you said and tugged on his vest while he held yours up for you. once you slipped your arms through iwaizumi let his arms fall and wrap around you.

he was attaching all the buckles into place while you were just at standing there, looking down at his hands working with the vest.

"iwaizumi hajime!" the worker called and he removed his arms from you, but kept one arm around your shoulders.

"are we playing with more people?" you asked.

"i think two other groups." he answered and you nodded.

"do you know how to play or am I gonna have to explain?" the girl asked with a bored expression on her face.

"we're good." iwaizumi grabbed two guns and walked into the room.

"you seem to know your way around here." you said as you guys walked into the dark room.

"I come here every now and then with the guys." iwaizumi answered. "now go run and i'll catch you later." he pushed you in the other direction and he walked away.

"not if I catch you first." you said and climbed up the steps. you could see a couple more people running away and hiding.

there was a huge screen near the exit with the time marked. twenty seconds till it started. you were trying to see what was the easiest way to hold you gun in those seconds and got the hang of it after a while.