you're my bitch

"you're my bitch." you said when iwaizumi returned with more cookies.

"is that supposed to be a bad thing?" he asked and threw his arm around your shoulder.

"depends." you grabbed a cookie. "you're gonna have to carry me around because there's no way i'm walking up the stairs."

"and what if i say no?"

"then i'll call semi to pick me up." you broke a piece of the cookie and put it in his mouth.

"that's harsh." he complained after he chewed and placed the plate onto the table.

"ill make you sleep on the couch."

"then we'd really be like a married couple." he said and pulled you onto his lap.

"ill lock your door and replace you with haru." you said with a very serious expression on your face.

"okay okay, i'll carry you since your legs are useless." he said and ran his fingers over your thigh.

"and I wonder who's fault that is." you gave him an accusing look.

"it was worth it." he shrugged and kissed your nose. youve found out that iwaizumi loved giving little kisses all the time.

on your cheek, forehead, lips, top of your head, side of your head, nose, neck, down there.

you had a assumption that his love language was either touch or words of affirmation. either one works.

"come on, i have to return you tomorrow." he said and stood up with you in his arms.

"you make it sound like i'm a library book." you said and let your head and arms dangle like your were a dead corpse.

"what are you doing?" he asked, looking down at your while he walked up the stairs. you were terrified because that meant he wasn't looking at the stairs which meant he could fall any time now.

"enjoying you being my bitch."

"i hope you can stand." he said and let you down on the floor in front of the sink in the bathroom.

"ill try." you sighed dramatically. it didn't hurt that badly. you were just too lazy to walk.

"dramatic ass." he opened his cabinet and pulled out a new toothbrush. "you can keep that one here if you want."

"really?"

"yeah." he put the toothpaste on your toothbrush. "if you want to."

"you ask stupid questions sometimes." you said before brushing your teeth. "of coud i wouf."

you two finished brushing your teeth and went into his bedroom. haru was resting on the floor when you got onto the bed.

iwaizumi changed the sheets and blankets while you were in the bathroom earlier. you grabbed a fluffy blanket and threw it over yourself.

the blanket was soon ripped out from above you and iwaizumi laid down on top of you. "i'm going to suffocate." you wheezed and tried to push him off you.

"no." he buried his head in the crook of your neck and shook his head, making his hair tickle against your chin.

his arms were around your waist pulling you closer to him. "now shut up and go to sleep." he placed one simple kiss on your neck before falling asleep.

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚