so this is love

"y/n stop banging your head on the table." iwaizumi said and placed his hand on your forehead to stop you. at least his tone was soft and not scolding.

you leaned into his touch and closed your eyes. iwaizumi saw how comfortable and tired you looked so he just kept his hand there for you.

bokuto and noya were scribbling down every little thing iwaizumi said related to math. everyone else were either napping or in the kicthen, not wanting to hear you, bokuto, and, noya stressing out over math.

iwaizumi moved his hand away from your forehead making you head fall back onto the table.

"i'm sorry." he winced when he heard the thump of your head meeting the table. you waved your hand indicating that you were fine when your forehead was burning with pain.

after another ten minutes noya and bokuto started to understand the concept and started cheering.

you dropped your head onto iwaizumi's thigh and curled your body inside your oversized hoodie.

"we're free!" noya yelled and ran into the kitchen. bokuto followed after him, leaving you and iwaizumi alone.

"y/n?" he asked, checking to see if you were awake. your body was moving up and down indicating that you were breathing so you weren't dead.

"we have decided to watch a movie." oikawa announced, walking out of the kitchen. "is she dead?"

"no."

"good because i have her snacks." konoha said and dropped the packages of snacks on top of you.

you turned your head to the side and grabbed a package of mm's. "wanna go sit on the couch?" iwaizumi asked you. you nodded and sat up.

atsumu was too busy eating ice cream to complain about the lack of attention you were giving him.

you sat on the couch next to tendou, waiting for iwaizumi to sit next to you.

"can I lay back down?" you asked, not sure if he was comfortable with it.

"yeah." he answered with the slightest blush. he couldn't control his face from heating up around you.

you laid your head back down on his lap and your legs in tendou's. iwaizumi draped a blanket over your body and you felt your eyes closing.

"what are we watching?" bokuto asked.

"snow white." oikawa answered and started the movie.

"cinderella's better." atsumu said.

"that bitch is boring." you spoke up, not opening your eyes.

"you did not just say that." atsumu gasped.

"ill say it again." you said. "she's boring."

"please, the best one is rapunzel." konoha said and placed his arms behind his head.

"what he said." you agreed with him.

"what about you kenma?" bokuto asked. "kuroo told me to make you interact with people today or else he won't hang out with me during training camp."

"you guys always find a way to make that one week and living hell." konoha said.

"they're all dumb for falling in love with someone they met a week ago." kenma answered, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"for true love." noya said and started to each the popcorn.

"so this is love." konoha sang under his breath.

"mmMmMmMmm." bokuto hummed the next line.

you shifted your body a little bit so that you were closer to iwaizumi. he had his hand on the blanket that was on top of your waist.

surprisingly, you fell asleep ten minutes after the movie started. that's when iwaizumi started to freak out. he didn't know if you were comfortable or if your neck was hurting or anything.

"if you want to move her you can. she won't wake up." tendou said, noticing iwaizumi staring down at his best friend.

"i don't want to move her." iwaizumi mumbled and brushed the hair out of your face.

"you could always move her to sit on your lap, that would be more comfortable." tendou suggested nonchalantly.

what he didnt expect was for iwaizumi to actual follow his suggestion

he felt your legs lift off his lap and by the time he looked over, iwazumi had you sitting on his lap and your head was rested on his arm which was against the armrest of the couch.

you nuzzled your head against iwaizumi's arm and moved to lay on his chest. your actions caused him to freeze and waited to see if you were gonna move anymore.

once you stopped moving he placed the blanket over you and put his other hand on your lower back, preventing you from sliding down.

"i didn't think you'd actual do that." tendou said. he had been staring at you two the whole time. "she's gonna scream when she wakes up on your lap."

iwaizumi chuckled and used the hand that wasn't on your back and play with your hair. he ran his fingers through it and moved it away from your face.

"what happened over here." oikawa asked, getting atsumu's attention.

"aw man. if i sat next to y/n that could be me and not iwaizumi." atsumu pouted and crossed his arms like a child.

"hold my phone." oikawa said and threw his phone to atsumu who let it fall on the floor.

"i tried." atsumu shrugged and looked back at the tv. oikawa took out a camera and started to take pictures of you two.

"who carries a whole camera with them?" noya asked and watched as oikawa took pictures.

"me." oikawa answered.

"oh go away trashykawa." iwaizumi said and kicked oikawa's shoulder.

"hehe, i still got a lot of pictures." oikawa said and showed them to everyone in the room.

"why did i agree to let you come over?" iwaizumi asked himself. "oh wait, i didn't, you invited yourself over."

"hey! i'm not the only one!" oikawa defended himself.

"what do you mean?" iwaizumi raised an eyebrow and hoped that it wasn't what he was thinking. "don't tell me those two are coming over too."

"you'll have to wait and see now won't you
iwa-chan?" oikawa said and returned to his seat.

please don't let them be here

iwaizumi kept thinking that over and over again, but unfortunately for him the door opened the two more guys stepped inside the house.

"i can't believe you didn't invite us." makki said and pointed a finger at iwaizumi.

"and y/n is here! how could you not let us know that y/n was going to be here?" mattsun added, nodding at your sleeping body on iwaizumi's lap.

"shut up before you wake her up." iwaizumi warned them.

"we won't." mattsun said with a smile. "or at least we won't try to."

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+
idk what to say but i rlly like those stars so um
let me just
*virtual head pats*
it's late
i'm gonna be cringing at that tmro
i can already see it
but if u like head pats then yeah-
istg i'm so awkward-
i just had to reread this chapter to check for spelling mistakes and i'm already cringing at the head pats
it's fine.
i'll still keep them in anyway
okay you can leave this chapter now