i knew you had a crush on me

mature content ahead

"we should make cookies." you said and went into the living room were iwaizumi was. you had finished eating dinner and now you were deciding what to do next.

"wanna make cookies then?" he asked.

"can we?" you asked excitedly.

"yeah, just have to clean up after." he stood up and walked into the kitchen. you were sitting on the floor with haru in your arms.

iwaizumi grabbed your arm and dragged you into the kitchen. you sat on the counter and watched as iwaizumi grabbed a bunch of ingredients.

"here." he handed you the flour and a bowl. "are we just winging it?"

"yup." you guys got the cookies done and you noticed iwaizumi had flour in his hair. "come here."

"mhm?" he looked at you and you spread your legs and opened your arms. he stood between them and you wrapped your arms around him.

he relaxed and buried his head in the crook of your neck. you tried to brush the flour out of his hair to get it back to the dark brown.

he was just begging you in his head to pull on it. his head turned to the side and started to attack your neck with small kisses.

you tilted your head back to give him more space and he took that as an invitation. he grabbed your hips and pulled you closer to him.

but then he pulled away

you let out a small whine and was about to ask him what was wrong but he reached into his pocket and pulled something out.

a ring pop

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and took the wrapper off, holding the ring out in front of you.

"yes." you said and gave him your hand. "yes yes yes yes yes yes." he chuckled and slid the ring pop onto your finger.

you bought it up to your mouth and wrapped your lips around it, very aware that iwaizumi was staring at your mouth.

your legs were swinging back and forth on the counter while sucking on the candy. iwaizumi was shifting his gaze from your mouth to your neck and then to your eyes, going back and forth between the three.

you moved the candy from your mouth with a loud pop and gave him an innocent smile. "what?"

"you know what." he said and placed his hands on either side of your body. neither of you wanted the cookies to burn so you stayed in the same position.

him standing between your legs and you on the counter. the timer went off and iwaizumi moved to get the cookies out while you finished the ring pop.

you slid the plastic part off your finger and looked over at iwaizumi. he placed the pan on the counter and then moved back over to you.

"those need to cool down before we eat them." he said, his voice deeper than usual.

"what do you want to do while we wait?" you asked and threw your arms back around his neck.

"i can think of a few things." he slid his hands under your thighs and picked you up. your legs were now around his waist and you leaned down to kiss him.

"wait." you said and looked back up. you looked over his shoulder to the golden retriever following you guys.

"stay." iwaizumi said and haru sat down in the kitchen entrance. he continued carrying you up to his room and locked the door behind him.